Score: 1.33 Votes: 3
rate this

The perfect body

Starter: ericwho Posted: 9 years ago Views: 3.0K
Lvl 6
I've been searching for this girl all over the Internet but had no luck. I'm hoping our members might know.
Lvl 21
Looks like an amateur, good luck in finding more
Lvl 11
I don't know about the perfect body, by any means..But good luck
Lvl 25
LMAO...perfect body??
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by moss
LMAO...perfect body??

I gather you prefer stick like women with breast implants. I, on the other hand, like women that actually look womanly, and whose breasts are real.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by moss
LMAO...perfect body??

As I perused your "Favorites" list as well as your "comments", I see my assessment of you is 100% accurate! Skinny, stick-like women that actually resemble teen boys and demeaning comments towards the women that don't fit your criteria. To each his own. Until you start insulting them. Real nice.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by ericwho
As I perused your "Favorites" list as well as your "comments", I see my assessment of you is 100% accurate! Skinny, stick-like women that actually resemble teen boys and demeaning comments towards the women that don't fit your criteria. To each his own. Until you start insulting them. Real nice.

, Go ahead and love the fat ones, there's nobody in line. If you looked at my fav's you saw beautiful women that bother to keep in shape. You won't see women like this that have bigger arms then you & can't walk a simple mile without stopping for a cheeseburger....
Lvl 15
personally, i don't care either way, if i get a chance to look I'm gonna look, fat, thin all combination in between, though there a few things that i don't really care for, still gonna look
Hugeez finds this awesome.