Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Misha and Voyta from Prague

Starter: drewpee Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.3K
Lvl 9
Saw that castle quickie recently. Anyone have anymore full length videos?
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 15
*cough* *cough*
Lvl 9
Um, maybe I'm new at this forum thing. Does that mean something?
Well, yes. But go and read all the rules ( called sticky's). The general rule here is to share first and then ask for something. The rules will help you get by and not pistol wiped by a mod.
Lvl 9
Oh, I have nothing really to share. Can someone that does have something share it and ask for the same thing I did? I just happen to see this video and thought it was worth seeing more. I assume mod is moderator. This thread is officially lame, sorry.
No, not lame. Just call it a learning experiance. Go look on the net and find some pics or movies and post them here and then people will gladly share with you. (there's always google)
Lvl 9
ok then. here's a video of a blonde chick getting railed in her bedroom. It'd a good video, from striptease to the guy finishing on her tanline.
http://rapidshare.de/files/6549776/dianapariounnegro.wmv.html Amateur all the way...Now, any more of the Czech couple?
all videos that are here, are amateur...and you wont get many been a non-sponsor member,
any other videos that are copyrighted could NOT be shared across this forum anywyas..its against
the law..so noone could really help you anyways..

try searching through Yahoo...they have a video search function

you might want to make a thread in the babes movie section
and add some screencaps..

this is the wrong forum for that