Score: 4.17 Votes: 6
rate this

I'd love to find more of this cute blonde emo/scene girl

Starter: kycougar67 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 6.4K
Lvl 5
So I've hung around this site and another for a while and never really said much. During that time I have accumulated a few pics/vids of this girl and just want to know what she goes by and if there's any where with all her stuff in one place. I have prolly 10-12 pics and at least 4 short vids. Thanks in advance.

Lvl 26
I've never seen her but I'd love to see what else you have.
Lvl 18
At least post everything you have. Someone might recognize a different one they're not recognizing now. It's always best to supply as much stuff as possible when making a request to get the best results.
Lvl 10
Wish I knew, but I cannot tell from the small pics. Post the images and vids and we'll see what we can do!
Lvl 11
I "used" to know who she was, but I did something stupid a couple months ago and lost all the original filenames for her pics and vids, but I'm sort of thinking her name might be "maggie" If anyone else know's, you'd be doing me a favor too.

also: http://whatboyswant.com/showmovie/34315
Lvl 11

Lvl 11

Lvl 5
Thanks! There are some pics I didn't have there! Most of them are the screens from the vids that I have as well, except I haven't seen that first one. Is that one anywhere on here? Or have any idea where it can be seen at? Secondly, I got a couple of pm's to post the vids, but they are watermarked, some of them by wbw. I understand that that is not allowed, so any other thoughts? Finally, I dun know if it helps for finding any more of her, but she is also called jessica in one of the clips and her dude (one of them anyway) is called jameson. Thanks again for the response, love the pics!
Lvl 11
"Jessica" does sound familiar.
I posted 10 vids that aren't watermarked in the movie forum here
Lvl 23
Nice girl
Lvl 14
great set and I hope you find lots more...though if you do I would hope you post them here too