Score: 3.55 Votes: 11
rate this

Gymnast In Pink

Starter: JSteel Posted: 12 years ago Views: 4.1K
Lvl 21
I know its a shot in the dark, but does anyone have more pictures of this girl, or know where i can find more?

Lvl 13
Damn, I don't know who she is, but I do hope someone finds more of her.
Lvl 14
lol I don't know who it is, but I knew the photo I had was photoshopped. I like this one better, but she is a cutie.
OoberNoober finds this awesome.
Lvl 21
that photo shopped version makes her looks gross/fat

Lvl 62
Bridgette Glass

Lvl 21
thanks a lot man!
Most gymnasts are so hot. I like her a lot.
Lvl 21
Yea they are, and shes awesome! that wedgie... i wanna smell the inside of that leotard then lay pipe!
Lvl 21
Most girls who compete in gymnastics are, at most, 15 years old.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Otto69

your so wrong. she was a senior at cal state here. that was a stupid comment bro... idiot.
Lvl 21
The Daily Californian Online
Big Flip Doubles as Flip for the Cure on Sunday at Haas Pavilion
By Ed Yevelev
Contributing Writer
Friday, February 20, 2009
Category: Sports > Winter > Gymnastics (Women's)

When traditional college rivals face off, the team records are often thrown out the window.

Expect the same to happen when the Cal women's gymnastics team faces No. 4 Stanford-the Bears' fifth top-25 opponent of the season-at Haas Pavilion this Sunday at 2 p.m. for the "Big Flip."

On the surface, the disparity in records between the programs-Stanford is on a record 11-0 start, while Cal comes in at 0-8-does not tell the full story of the Bears' year, for it overshadows both the adversity they have faced this season and the progress they have made.

"We've had a small team," Alexandra Leggitt said about the injuries to key Cal performers. "Our biggest thing has been to do the best with what we have."

Leggitt, who scored a career-high 9.600 on vault in the Bears' last meet, is one of the younger members who have stepped up when injuries have occurred. The effort has certainly been noticed.

"They're doing an amazing job," said Bridgette Glass, a senior who has missed time recovering from ACL surgery. "A lot of them had to step in and compete, and the girls that did get thrown in handled the pressure really well."

In spite of the setbacks, Cal comes off of a season-high team score of 191.475 last week against Arizona State. The Bears have shown the desire to build upon their season-long progress this week in the gym.

"We've definitely been picking up the intensity of our workouts in the past week or two," junior Sophia Hocini said.

But the Bears, whose year-long mantra has been consistency, aren't letting their rival-which comes in having set 11 individual season-bests in its last tri-meet-affect their normal preparation.

"We won't do anything different (in getting ready for the Cardinal)," Glass said. "We want to work on the little things, and train smart and get enough rest � We don't get nervous because it's Stanford."

And just as Sunday's competition is about more than team records, the meet will be about more than gymnastics as well.

Feb. 22 will be the third annual "Flip for a Cure" meet dedicated to helping raise breast cancer awareness and serving as a fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. According to coach Cari DuBois, many schools across the country have been hosting similar pink meets, and Cal has already competed in one such event this season.

Fans will gain free admission by wearing pink, while the Bears' gymnasts will don pink uniforms with white ribbons on the back in place of their traditional blue-and-gold leotards.

The special outfits are not the team's only contribution.

Cal's gymnasts have solicited flat donations or pledges for every Bears score of 9.5 or higher, and there will also be opportunities for fans to make pledges inside Haas Pavilion.

"We are very excited," DuBois said about Sunday's meet. "I would love to pack Haas and show everyone a lot of great gymnastics and a lot of energy for the cause."

Tags: Cal women's gymnastics, Cari DuBois
Lvl 6
I remember seeing a full set of nude self shot photos. Does anyone have them?
chocolate salty balls
Quote:
Originally posted by saltyload

I remember seeing a full set of nude self shot photos. Does anyone have them?

Of this girl? I have my doubts. But you have her name- you should be able to find it.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Otto69

If your talking Olympic your probably right but there are tons of college age gymnasts also. so your not an idiot just misinformed.
wow what an ass! TY