Score: 3.14 Votes: 7
rate this

Big Breasted Prom Dress...

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 3.8K
  • Goto:
Anymore of this smokin hottie in the blue prom dress?
Lvl 13
ask alice
Huh well... with replies like that, I don't think I will give more money to this place
Lvl 9
you gave money? I didn't see your sponsor logo??? lol
Lvl 24
hmmm....

if its her prom dress, cant we assume shes under 18?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Blazblaz

Huh well... with replies like that, I don't think I will give more money to this place
you are not a seponser member and even sponser members know to give before you ask for stuff.

you can go to the pic itself then go to deatiles look for the poster and ask him nicely in a pm for more.

lucky for you sails is sleeping.

Quote:
Originally posted by Had_Enough

you gave money? I didn't see your sponsor logo??? lol
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

hmmm....

if its her prom dress, cant we assume shes under 18?

We can also assume she's 18.

Or 22 and really stupid.
I have given hundreds of dollars to this site. Don't assume just because I am not a sponsor member now, that I have not been and was not going to be again.

I don't have a job right now. But I was going to re-up my membership when I was back working... hmmm...

This is a picture, I downloaded from a site a while ago. I don't even know if it came from here. You don't think I would have done that first?

Man... I've been coming here for longer than you bud...
Lvl 24
who cares if the guy is a sponsor or not?

@ other members - work on not jumping down people's throats when they ask for help

@ blazblaz - work on not being so sensitive

also, hopefully someone will recognize her
Lvl 13
look dude wbw host 1000000 pics or so,it's not easy to find a girl you looking for let alone if you are not sure she came from here.

this things take time so be patinet and maybe someone will help you out,but if you post about how people are nagtive here then others will see it as a bitching post and will not wont to take a look and maybe help you out.

have a(beer)and relax.

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Or 22 and really stupid.

Quote:

huh.. well then... I'm sorry to responding negatively to your negative comment

dude you are on wbw for four years and you only posted 16 times,you are shy or something?
Lvl 28
Quote:

It's fine man, leon usually just says some shit, he rarely helps or is useful. So I'm sure one of the cool members will roll in here and help you out when they get a chance. Like Hipster, hes awesome.

It's all good, just take it easy and everything will work out nicely.
Lvl 13
I've never seen her before, sorry bro. I'll remember her for future reference though.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by HipsterDufus

I've never seen her before, sorry bro. I'll remember her for future reference though.

Really? But you're like the king of all picture recognition...

..WRRRY?!
With ta-ta's that large I have my doubts she is in the age range of a promster. I've been wrong before though. To answer the OP...haven't seen her before.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Really? But you're like the king of all picture recognition...

..WRRRY?!

I'm getting abit shit these days. I need to spend more time in the galleries studying pics.
Lvl 19
i know there are a lot more out there, but heres what i can find
Lvl 14
Can I ask a question and Im not saying its right. Im hoping shes 18. But shes atleast 17 and she isnt showing anything that she wouldnt walk down the street in. So is that against posting rules? I mean all in good taste. 17 is pushing it but I can see if she was younger than that not to post it.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by pantsman12

Can I ask a question and Im not saying its right. Im hoping shes 18. But shes atleast 17 and she isnt showing anything that she wouldnt walk down the street in. So is that against posting rules? I mean all in good taste. 17 is pushing it but I can see if she was younger than that not to post it.

18 or over. No exceptions!!

And in my opinion, these are high school kids. Underage, most likely.

Some spectacular jugs on that girl though!!
Lvl 19
Is this her? http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3653260/1/10
  • Goto: