Score: 4.25 Votes: 8
rate this

Any more of her?

Starter: Pieczenik Posted: 13 years ago Views: 3.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 29
Anyone have anymore of this girl?
Lvl 13
Christ almighty. Someone get that gal a sammich.
Lvl 29
Hottest woman ever i hope someone finds her!
Lvl 20
I've got the set. I just don't know how to post them properly so that I don't get in trouble again.

If you PM me I can email them to you.

Thanks for supporting the site.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

I've got the set. I just don't know how to post them properly so that I don't get in trouble again.

Can you elaborate? As far as I can tell, there shouldn't be any trouble hotlinking or attaching the pics.
the burger looks awsome... the girls not bad either
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

Can you elaborate? As far as I can tell, there shouldn't be any trouble hotlinking or attaching the pics.

If you're not going to make a bunch of fun of me...

I do not now, nor have I ever, understood the "protocol" for linking pics that have a WBW stamp on them.

I also don't know what the appropriate "protocol" is to hotlink things that are watermarked from other sites.

Further, I don't know what the appropriate protocol is to hotlink things that have no watermarks at all on them.

In this case, I have 40 different pictures, and some have a WBW watermark, some have another site's watermark, and some have no watermarks at all, so since I have never - and no I'm not kidding - in all my years here understood the different protocols and codes to use to link to different types of pictures, I have no fucking clue how to post them.

I have NEVER understood the different sets of rules and code for different types of pictures on this site, and I used to try to post pics, but I always got yelled at. I asked for explanations, but none were ever clear enough for me to understand. I always just got linked to the fucking FAQ on posting pics, which apparently I don't understand because I'd follow it and get yelled at again, so I just stopped posting pics.

That's where we sat 5 years ago, and that's where we sit today.

I don't know the correct rules and code to use to post the different types of pictures appropriately. Never have.

Look back at my posts. I have only ever used URL codes to link to pictures on this site. For years I've done that. I NEVER link directly to a picture.

Because I don't understand the fucking rules and I don't know the codes I'm supposed to use for those specific pics, and I just got tired of getting fucking yelled at all the time because for some fucked up reason, this site has several different ways of linking to a picture and each kind of picture has its own set of rules.

I'd really rather just email them to someone and let them post them. I stopped posting pics here 5 years ago. I see no reason to change now. Someone shoot me their email. I'll send the pics.
Lvl 20
God damn that felt good.
Lvl 5
here here
Lvl 17
can u send me them please and thank you
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by DrChronic

can u send me them please and thank you

I just sent it. Should be 40 picks of this very cute girl.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by sumo999

the burger looks awsome...

It does!!

Lvl 11
I really don't think the rules are unclear or ambigous, but to summarize:

- Professional or Watermarked pictures may not be attached because doing so puts copyrighted material on WBW's servers.
- With regard to pics that have a WBW watermark, those would be typically be "Premium" content intended for Sponsors, so allowing them to be re-posted in the forums kinda defeats the purpose of "Sponsor Only" content.
- Amateur pics without watermarks may be attached, or hotlinked, whichever the member prefers.

There are no other rules or protocols for hotlinking other than we ask that members limit the number of thumbnails per post to 20 and/or 3 "full-sized" images per post to accommodate those with slow internet connections.
Lvl 20
I hear ya', Brownell. But still, right there are at least three (four implied) sets of rules. Four if we count premium versus non-premium pics from WBW.

The hotlinking codes are different, the hosts we're supposed to use are different (some on Chickupload, some not, etc). I dunno man. It's just confusing, I get my ass reamed and it's just not worth it. I know how to use email and it doesn't require a PhD in WBW.

We got it handled. I sent him the pics.
Lvl 20
I sent the pics to globemaster17 too, who says he will post them in the thread for us all.

Thanks, Globe.
Lvl 5
Because this girl really needed to be posted.

Lvl 11
Thanks globemaster
Lvl 19
Thank you!
Lvl 20
Yeah, she's a cutie. I've been piecing that collection together for a while now.
  • Goto: