Women over 30 , the best age I think

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 59.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
terrific page of Milfs!
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by knacki

Nothing against the 20 year olds ! I only think , that women , a little bit older than 20 , know what they want , and they`re not too shy to talk about .
But it`s only my opinion .
I´ll second that!!!
Lvl 14
What I said is true and I stand by it. Wanna know why almost every culture throughout the world has suppressed women since they were invented? Because they're an insanely unmanageable pain in the ass any other way. Look at the US....we've had this place crawling with women who no longer need men for the last thirty years since women's lib, and they're asshole. American women are no longer nice, they no longer have a sense of duty or loyalty to their families or relationships, they're rude as FUCK and so cold hearted that the guys here are developing lifelong singleness as a permanent emergent, legitimate lifestyle choice. And no, it's not because anyone is working in their careers well into their thirties (the classic excuse), it's because none of the women out there are worth a crap when it comes to being anything close to marriage material. Give someone a little freedom and see what happens? They've been repressed and kept down for eons for a reason, it wasn't done for that long by that many cultures just by fucking accident, it was done because it *works*.

The rules of intersexual conduct have not changed, they've been completely thrown out the window by women. If you're nice, you get treated like a doormat and walked on because you're noit "sexy" and risky". Um, okay, only.......... If you're an ass, they dump you and then wonder why they can't find a nice guy. Ridiculous. Then they wonder why guys like me have decided to finally opt the fuck out of it altogether. Well I'll tell ya: Because more and more of us are coming to our fucking senses, that's why. I may have to live alone as a result, but at least I can do so in peace without any fucking constant bullshit drama (and get absolutely fleeced and have my life destroyed in a scorching divorce) and just go fuck my hand or some whore in Mexico if I really get the urge.

I was doing some work at a furniture store a while ago, a nice furniture store where rich people buy their furniture. This is not my kind of furniture because i am not rich and it's not practical. I asked a salesman why anyone would want to buy this stuff. He said, with the certainty of someone who had seen it a million times, "It's the women who want this stuff and rag them men in here, so when they divorce your ass they get to walk off with even more of your shit.". Well said.
Lvl 20
Jeff, shut up. In this forum only I read your crap. Because I have to, but I don't want to. Go whine about your non-existent love life somewhere else, I beg you.
For everyone who still have fun with women , here´re some more !

Lvl 4
Every girl in this thread has perfect feet!
Lvl 14
This may be the most incredibly ignorant statement I've ever heard in my life.

You wanna know the real reason why almost every culture throughout the world has suppressed women since the dawn of time? Because men as a gender have a complex that we should preside over everything around us. There are plenty of matriarchal societies that have existed throughout history where men were NOT treated in the same slave-fashion as we have treated women as for so many years. Your post is a testament to that fact, and it is unfortunate that men like yourself still exist to push that view forward.

What, if you don't mind my asking, is your idea of a nice woman? It seems as though a woman who speaks her mind, is independent, and feels liberated enough to be her own being rather than a subset of yours is automatically an asshole in your book. You say American women are no longer nice and they have no sense of duty or loyalty to their families, however, we men are the ones who statistically are the cause for divorce (very often with children in the mix) as a result of our own infidelities. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but as you tend to lump the world's societies together in your brazen stereotyped world, isn't it fair to view our gender as a whole and notice that the statistics to not point to women as a problem but ourselves instead?

Your comment on men choosing singleness as a "permanent, emergent, legitimate lifestyle choice" is funny as you technically stated directly before this that women no longer need men and are less and less loyal and have no duty to their relationships. By this token, we're not choosing anything. They've chosen it for us :o) lol.

"Give someone a little freedom..." - Absolutely amazing. You wonder why women treat you like an asshole? I must have forgotten that freedom was yours to give and take.

Beyond that, the last two paragraphs speak for themselves. At least you've come to terms with the fact that no woman will ever find your demeanor or viewpoint attractive. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

What I said is true and I stand by it. Wanna know why almost every culture throughout the world has suppressed women since they were invented? Because they're an insanely unmanageable pain in the ass any other way. Look at the US....we've had this place crawling with women who no longer need men for the last thirty years since women's lib, and they're asshole. American women are no longer nice, they no longer have a sense of duty or loyalty to their families or relationships, they're rude as FUCK and so cold hearted that the guys here are developing lifelong singleness as a permanent emergent, legitimate lifestyle choice. And no, it's not because anyone is working in their careers well into their thirties (the classic excuse), it's because none of the women out there are worth a crap when it comes to being anything close to marriage material. Give someone a little freedom and see what happens? They've been repressed and kept down for eons for a reason, it wasn't done for that long by that many cultures just by fucking accident, it was done because it *works*.

The rules of intersexual conduct have not changed, they've been completely thrown out the window by women. If you're nice, you get treated like a doormat and walked on because you're noit "sexy" and risky". Um, okay, only.......... If you're an ass, they dump you and then wonder why they can't find a nice guy. Ridiculous. Then they wonder why guys like me have decided to finally opt the fuck out of it altogether. Well I'll tell ya: Because more and more of us are coming to our fucking senses, that's why. I may have to live alone as a result, but at least I can do so in peace without any fucking constant bullshit drama (and get absolutely fleeced and have my life destroyed in a scorching divorce) and just go fuck my hand or some whore in Mexico if I really get the urge.

I was doing some work at a furniture store a while ago, a nice furniture store where rich people buy their furniture. This is not my kind of furniture because i am not rich and it's not practical. I asked a salesman why anyone would want to buy this stuff. He said, with the certainty of someone who had seen it a million times, "It's the women who want this stuff and rag them men in here, so when they divorce your ass they get to walk off with even more of your shit.". Well said.
For a special buddie of mine , who likes fit women with nice firm breasts .

have fun , ......
Lvl 22
nice stuff, knacki

...a noob responding to jeff

AZ
Lvl 9
there are indeed some beautiful women in this thread, another great one by knacki
What a lucky guy !!!!!

• Goto: