Score: 4.19 Votes: 21
rate this

Wife is taking orders...

Starter: germanfun Posted: 12 years ago Views: 15.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5

What should she do for us...?

• Showing of/bend over for the pizza delivery guy?

42.72% (88)

• Showing off/getting off (maybe touched) by a stran

35.92% (74)

• Buying a cucumber and condoms to get off at the ma

21.36% (44)

Votes: 206
...until she´s getting bored - so give you best! Just send ideas (nothing like show pictures of body part ...).
The best idea will get a personal video of her...!Of cause we´ll give our best to provide you pictures/videos
of what she had to do...

Some examples of ideas in the poll...choose one of them if you have no own ideas!
norbert finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
she is very attractive, great legs !

very nearly undressed in public would be hot

your ideas were good

showing off (or touched ) by a stranger, or... unzipping yours or a strangers pants would be delightfully naughty
Lvl 17
I'd like a picture, or better yet, a video, of ME slipping into her from behind while tickling her clit with a vibrator.
Lvl 6
a sexy gal who is bored should not go without ideas

don't be shy guys

what would you like to see

she wants to be naughty
Lvl 12
how bout some side boob....
Lvl 6
How about getting her to get nearly naked in public. People in the background. Holding a guys cock she finds. Maybe even get it in her mouth. Maybe at a park. Using a tree as cover. Or in a shopping center using a clothing rack or a lonely isle late at night. I know my Walmart is dead at 2am Risky. Def naughty on many levels. I don't know if she's up for such a challenge though.
Lvl 14
How about her flashing in a fast food restaurant then proceding to gas station or carwash. Naked or topless on a golf course would be nice also.
Lvl 29
how about you video her and I having some fun
Lvl 9
how about some pictures in action
Lvl 5
Interesting! I didn´t expect that the most of you would choose the delivery guy - but I really like this ideo the most too, as it is doable and an unexpected present for one of "us".

@spax-ar: Showing off in public with many people in the background, holding a cock she can find??? - would you do that?

Anyway, thanks for not being that rude and for the great ideas...I´ll stop collecting ideas and the poll result on Friday and start with "action" on the weekend...

Thanks again!!

P.S.: as a thank you, a bonus pic with people in the background
Lvl 26
She is fantastic!!!Anything from her will be so good!
Lvl 6
I picked the stanger one. Because I volunteer to play the stranger role. She is a beauiful women.
Lvl 11
Awesome idea!!! I vote for "Showing off".......... find a fire station, fire brigade ect... and stop to look at the firetrucks and station........ while you are there wearing the same beautiful white dress as in the first picture (no panties no bra) ask to try on their gear. The dress will have to rise to put on the pants exposing her exquisite privates then slip out her beautiful breast for all to see.

36truck
Lvl 6
Lol a little too crazy. Sorry. i got carried away. How about some flashing in a public place with unknowing shoppers in the background. I really like the surprised delivery guy though. Lucky guy. If she could grab a bit of his cock that'd be a fantasy and a half right there.
Lvl 5
Great ideas, gotta luv suprises and public fun ;-) Like the flahsin gshot would luv to see more, maybe in supermarket, coffee shop or any shop. Thats going ot be one very lucky pizza delivery guy can't wait to see what happens! Thank you for sharing...
Lvl 11
I figured you wanted to go big, otherwise I say the delivery guy too. You said ideas, I gave you one. Can't wait to see more.

36truck
Lvl 5
it´s getting closer what should she wear?

a) just a t-shirt
b) the red sheer one and nothing else
c) the sheer one with dots (only with a sheer panty same stile and sheer)

She´ll bend over searching for her money in her handbag for a few seconds and not wearing a bra,
she´ll stand in front of him with very much light on so he can see her boobs+nipples thru her nighty!
Finally the delivery guy will see: her asshole, pussy lips from behind, boobs+nipples = the almost everything

I have decided just to do a "spy video", as he shouldn´t be aware I´m here and he might be confused if I jump around with my camera

Please vote what she should wear...Thanks guys
Lvl 6
I vote b. Shows the most. Id vote nothing at all. Maybe some long socks and a cute hat

When is the pizza getting delivered? You could always combine poll 1&2 ...pllleeeeeeaassseee
Lvl 6
She is Smokin Hot!
Lvl 6
I say #2. It's frilly and sexy as hell. Sure wish I was a pizza guy in your area!!
  • Goto: