Score: 3.94 Votes: 17
rate this

What would you do to me?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 15.3K
  • Goto:
My boyfriend and I are curious !!!! Also I am open to requests for particular positions/pics
Lvl 10
You are quite the beautiful package. I would love to see you bent over and grabbing on your ankles while you look back to the camera
Lvl 17
doggy
Lvl 25
I would take away your caps lock.
Lvl 5
You are perfect! Would he be willing to share you? Also I would love to see you with another hot girl? Maybe a blonde...?
Lvl 19
ROFL !!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
I would take away your caps lock.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Suciteasy
You are quite the beautiful package. I would love to see you bent over and grabbing on your ankles while you look back to the camera

This is EXACTLY what i want to see too. Grab your ankles darling.
Lvl 27
I would start by having my GF oil you up then we would take turns rocking your world.
Lvl 7
He is a very lucky guy...but I would love to to tie him in the chair and make him watch how i am gonna fill all your holes with my cock and my cum.
After that i would set him free so he can fuck the hell out of you while i would lay back and you guys..
It would be fun For last but not least together me and him to fuck you together, so you can feel in your holes two cocks in the same times.
Lvl 5
would love to see you on your knees sucking your man's cock
Lvl 16
Any chance of some upskirt pictures sans underwear?
Lvl 13
I would tell u to start acting like a lady.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by banana69

So you're on a site dedicated to naked women, and you're telling her to start acting like a lady? Would you like to see her in a prom dress??? I personally don't see anything un-ladylike. You are a beautiful woman, and for some reason that makes the men who can't have you hate you. Be yourself and show what you got hon.
Lvl 13
Looks like it is only talk at this point.
Love to see a set of pics as you strip
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by meetoo157
So you're on a site dedicated to naked women, and you're telling her to start acting like a lady? Would you like to see her in a prom dress??? I personally don't see anything un-ladylike. You are a beautiful woman, and for some reason that makes the men who can't have you hate you. Be yourself and show what you got hon.

She asked a question, last time I looked I was able to pass my opinion. As for the rest of ur un-asked for rambling........
Quote:
Originally posted by banana69

I respect your opinion... why dont you elaborate and explain yourself to avoid unwanted attention by your statement

So...are there actually going to be any other photos or is this just a 2-photo thread?
Quote:
Originally posted by unknown1002001
Any chance of some upskirt pictures sans underwear?
Quote:
Originally posted by jinx07

This is EXACTLY what i want to see too. Grab your ankles darling.
Lvl 27
How's about holding a sign that says DEMO rocks..

• Goto: