Score: 4.29 Votes: 14
rate this

Tribute to the Women of WBW!!

Starter: Morgadeth Posted: 15 years ago Views: 15.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
10,000 sorry dude
Lvl 20
Yeah, when Diddy posts something outside her thread and such - and actually becomes part of the "community" as opposed to "her thread" then I'll start thinking of her more as "one of us" and less as a "visitor."
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Or those man-knuckles.

Good thread idea, but the "interpretations" are making the girls look like something only RD would hit.

[ Image ]

Sorry about the roughness of tha last one.. These are as much for my practice as anything else, and I just thought I'd do my best to honor the brave few..

The negative space images are my favorite to do, but are the HARDEST to pull off. That's why I'm giving them a rest for a bit. I think the first one turned out great, but the second one was a toughy. I'm sorry if I butchered the face a bit. Using one color to pull off all the shades of a face is quite hard!
Lvl 16
This is a great thread and idea Morg, I think we might have left out Oblivion Girl.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

This is a great thread and idea Morg, I think we might have left out Oblivion Girl.

Yeah, my attempt of her didn't really do her justice. I'll make it up to her!
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by belfagor

What do U mean?

I am only doing images based on the female members that share on WBW, nothing pro.. I'm also trying to stay away from the "nonconfirmed" girls who could secretly be dOOds..
I just saw your girl! She's on the "real girl" list! I only hope I get to do something for all of them..

Anyone else gonna give this a shot?
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Morgadeth

Anyone else gonna give this a shot?

I would love to, but I would offend someone. I don't have the tallent. I wish I did, I would like to help in the effort.
And me
Lvl 29
Lvl 13
I love that pic of Pinkmoon.. I just couldn't see myself fighting with all the water drops! I thought of doing a rain themed pic, but that's SERIOUS work in Photoshop.. Thanks for adding!
What I do is, I pick one of the girls from the list, and I try to compile as many pics as I can.. Then I scroll through until one of them strikes me with a concept. I do my best to use one image, but for HB's (as an example) I needed a better face shot, so I composited two pics together.

@ Mish: You have pics on here? Show me the way; I'll see if I can use one!
Lvl 29
Lvl 16
Lvl 10
Quote:

yayy

I love this forum
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by teasertina

yayy

I love this forum

, hey look I didn't offend her..

Sorry for the simplicity of the pic Morg, Im just learning.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Morgadeth

Here's the next two "Women of WBW". Who are they?
This will likely be the last negative space image I do for a few..

Time to move on to another medium!

[ Link ]

Any other contributors? I know you're out there!!

Thats Oblivion Girl!

what ever happen to badmofo?
What became of Bisthrngrl ? I found some of the comments by this person to be rather clever.
Lvl 13
Quote:

, hey look I didn't offend her..

Sorry for the simplicity of the pic Morg, Im just learning.

Like I said; it's a learning experience for me too! What better way to learn than while playing with the Hotty members of the site! (It may be the only chance we get!)
Lvl 9
and there's more than one of me

...you're all just kissing my butt so I'll start a new thread, aren't you. tehehe

i rike 'em
Lvl 9
oh. and Rum. it may be simple, but it's quite amazing. 'twas a good picture to begin with

...i think I have a crush on you, Tina haha
Lvl 10
Yayy shame your not in england then hun - damn
  • Goto: