Score: 3.61 Votes: 23
rate this

This chick is pretty fucked up....

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 42.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Electrical tape? Hilarious shit. Must have been painful for both retards.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 59
This thread has become surprisingly entertaining.
Lvl 29
Quote:
alcohol dont hurt people,

It nearly killed me.
Lvl 24
personally im at a loss.

i would not let a guy fuck me using electrical tape. theres no way that its going to stay "drip proof" if he busts a nut and its certainly not protecting from any diseases so they might as well just have used the pull out method for christ sake.

second of all, not that im saying that i havent had people watch me fuck before (ok, so its happened a couple times) but it wasnt while people stood around and laughed about it... that wouldnt really do it for me.

and third, wtf? how bad did they want to fuck? shes like on the ground with her pants still hanging on one leg with dirt, bugs, grass, and god knows what creeping up her crack and cooter.

....what a kodak moment.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

personally im at a loss.

i would not let a guy fuck me using electrical tape. theres no way that its going to stay "drip proof" if he busts a nut and its certainly not protecting from any diseases so they might as well just have used the pull out method for christ sake.

second of all, not that im saying that i havent had people watch me fuck before (ok, so its happened a couple times) but it wasnt while people stood around and laughed about it... that wouldnt really do it for me.

and third, wtf? how bad did they want to fuck? shes like on the ground with her pants still hanging on one leg with dirt, bugs, grass, and god knows what creeping up her crack and cooter.

....what a kodak moment.

yea... ummm seems like you pokin fun at my entire high school life! and electrical tape!! thats just a classic move i will never forget!!
Lvl 14
Yeah, I can definitely tell that she's fucked up. Especially now that I see the electrical tape thing.
Lvl 7
oh my, i know this pics, those kids aren't legal for sure, been pics from a girl been 16 last summer, she been loaded by some guys and more or less raped... i think it all took place in germany last year but dont nail me on that one could been NL too.
thank god for alcohol...embarassing
Lvl 7
not in to a chick that plays around that much... a little is ok but that much...no way
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobx

oh my, i know this pics,

Huh?

Quote:

been pics from a girl been 16 last summer,

Once again, huh?

Quote:

she been loaded by some guys

What?

Your grammar and general use of English sucks. Also, you're so lying. Don't just make stuff up.

Good talk.
Lvl 21
nice post thx mate
Lvl 9
perfect pussy
Lvl 5
I think she is a little hammered.
Lvl 13
For me its rape. And I think that those guys are normal fucking asholes
Lvl 13
Never mind the pics, the thread was fun to read
Lvl 18
This is a very old repost of "chavs" from the UK. This is a good anti-drug post.

Also thats a black condom not electrical tape.
Lvl 10

I blame those pringles once you pop you cant stop...
This was blatently taken in england. Only in england do:

A) ppl get that wasted that young in that large a group
B) their mates watch and start posing in their sex pics
C) girl to guy ratio 1:5
D) guys and girls dress like that (chavs)

Dunno why hes posing, when he goes home and finds fungus on his penis he wont be smiling. That girl is obviously a slag. lol
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Eunanibus

This was blatently taken in england. Only in england do:

A) ppl get that wasted that young in that large a group

wtf? there was like 6 people there or something. Your telling me "kids" (tbh they look around 18) dont get drunk in any other country in a group over 6 people? o.O
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

personally im at a loss.

....what a kodak moment.

how bout duct tape fefe? Duct tapes solves most problems and i think is pretty water tight if applied to a dry surface.
  • Goto: