rate this

This chick is pretty fucked up....

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 42.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
damn to many boose for this girl
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
That's just wrong on so many different levels.. How much do you think she charges..?!?!?!
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Actually, I'm drawn to electrical tape.

Unfortunately for me, that dude put it on his peter, and thus made me look.

Tricked into looking at a wiener!! Damn, I hate it when that happens!!

Lvl 11
This chick is pretty fucked up. Pretty, and fucked, and pretty fucked up. Great post, made my membership worth it.
Lvl 12
I think the real problem here is that their giving a well loved, respected and never abused thing like alcohol a bad name with their actions. but on the up side they are do wonders for electrical tape industry.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Dasvader

...but on the up side they are do wonders for electrical tape industry.

Maybe, but if I were that electrical tape, I'd rather be on the business end of a couple of charged wires than on that chump's tallywhacker.
Lvl 7
Well pretty interesting post, one of the more unusual ones I have seen, really though if you drink too much this is what could happen....am sure some other pictures like these will come out to add to this thread...
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by CPT355

Well pretty interesting post, one of the more unusual ones I have seen, really though if you drink too much this is what could happen....am sure some other pictures like these will come out to add to this thread...

WHOAA DUDE!! hold up there, dont blame the alcohol, its never done anything to any one but be there when you need it to be, to comfort you, console you, built up your courage, livin boring events, make uncool people seem cool, help you tell your boss off, and help ugly chicks world over get laid.. alcohol dont hurt people, people hurt people. (beer)
Lvl 13
Actually people.... I don't think its alcohol to blame. The black smudges I would suspect are from them "huffing"!
Lvl 9
You all pity the girl, and maybe I would too if I didn't count 6 different outfits that she's wearing in those pictures. Clearly this is not a one-time thing for her. If she really hated it so much after it was over, do you think she would act similarly 5 more times? Maybe she really does detest it, but at some point individual responsibility has to play a role.
Who cares...That chick obviously has no respect towards herself. She may be a ***, but I'd still fuck her. Nice ass rack she has
* This post has been modified by rainbowdemon : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by EscozFinest760

Who cares...That chick obviously has no respect towards herself. She may be a ***, but I'd still fuck her. Nice ass rack she has

don't forget your electrical tape!! (beer)
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Dasvader

[reply=CPT355]

WHOAA DUDE!! hold up there, dont blame the alcohol, its never done anything to any one but be there when you need it to be, to comfort you, console you, built up your courage, livin boring events, make uncool people seem cool, help you tell your boss off, and help ugly chicks world over get laid.. alcohol dont hurt people, people hurt people. (beer)

Agree with you but being drunk does take away a degree of sensibility but in this case at least it gives us a decent thread....
[/reply]
Lvl 7
fine
Lvl 11
Got to give him credit though... electrical tape... who would have thought?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by sportplayr2002

Got to give him credit though... electrical tape... who would have thought?

And as an added bonus, if you pop your nut too soon - who would know? The damn thing would still be taped stiff!
Lvl 12
on a some what sober note, man that eletrical tap CAN NOT feel good to her!! ouch!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyDick

fine

No ablo englisso? par qua?
Lvl 11
the girl is freaky and 18+
Lvl 13
I've seen that series of pictures before floating around last year. She's probably around 21, screwing some high schoolers or college retards. If anyone's possibly underaged, its the guys in the pictures.

Now don't you just feel like a jackass looking at some young dudes cack. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Goto: