Lvl 44
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 44
Lvl 44
Quote:
Originally posted by 0mega

geezus,her ass is all around the web.love her pics and vids

Hook me up with the vids... my god what an ASS! I would LOVE to see more!
Lvl 18
nobody anywhere has an ass like Keyra. Keyra is the shit and always will be. These are some of the most reposted pics anywhere in the world, especially on here but these are the only pics that I will never bitch about when someone reposts them. It's never a bad day when you've gotten another look at Keyra. It's not jsut her ass either, everyone obsesses over her ass but she's the whole package. Adorable face, obviously incredible ass, perfect tits and one of the best stomach's you can find anywhere. Keyra is just hands down the love of my adult life. lol
Lvl 19
Never seen before, must be a new phenomena.
Lvl 44
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

I agree... I have never seen her either, maybe I missed it, look @ my posts... it's not like I don't get around the net lol...

Either way I am glad I came across her but seriously I wanna see these vids that people are talking about

Lvl 9
She's like the holy grail of ass, great pics thanks.

would love to see if anyone has vids of her (not on rapid share)...
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by 10Count

She's like the holy grail of ass, great pics thanks.

I agree...
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by ObsoleteRealism

[reply=Ascaris]

I agree... I have never seen her either, maybe I missed it, look @ my posts... it's not like I don't get around the net lol...

Either way I am glad I came across her but seriously I wanna see these vids that people are talking about

[/reply]

You really never seen these? Wow. It was such a huge deal, she was in Maxim over her pics circulating the internet so much. I have the Maxim at my house, It only has 1 pic of her cause I have the US magazine. In Maxim Argentine she did a full spread. Unfortunately it's damn near impossible to find Maxim Argentine in the US.
Lvl 19

Yeah, I bet everyone has seen these already. It was a fucking war going on, when every n00b on this site posted her. wit_ flipped the fuck out, oh those sweet memories.
Lvl 18
I have the vids on my computer at home. Unfortunately I'm not at home right now so I can't upload em. If I have time later on I'll repost em, I'm sure they've been on a thread somewhere here. Her vids aren't all that great, she only has 2 that I know of and in both she keeps panties on the whole time and just kinda dances around without showing her face. She can really dance though, unlike some girls ya see on here.
Lvl 12
the most perfect ass. I've seen all these pics and more and I never tire of seeing them again thanks.
Lvl 18
Good news! I found her absolute best vid saved here on my work computer and uploaded it just for you OR. I can't believe you've never seen Keyra, and nobody should have to suffer like that, lol. Here ya go, man...

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Keyra_School_Girl.wmv
Lvl 24
how havent you seen these?

wit_, latino, and most of the other mods would get pissed the hell off when her pics were posted... because they were posted every 5 minutes by every new member...
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by ObsoleteRealism

[reply=0mega]
geezus,her ass is all around the web.love her pics and vids

Hook me up with the vids... my god what an ASS! I would LOVE to see more!
[/reply]

http://wbw.anijap.jspdomains.com/seggoftheyear/

Here ya go! I am missing one of the vids, so if anyone has it let me know and I'll upload it as well. Links for the vids are on the left hand side. Enjoy!
Lvl 44
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

how havent you seen these?

wit_, latino, and most of the other mods would get pissed the hell off when her pics were posted... because they were posted every 5 minutes by every new member...

I have no clue... so I am gonna sit here and stare at this HOT fucking ass for a couple of hours and hope these vids surface soon, but i figured they were posted in the past thats why I did 20 pics per post, this way I didn't seem like the noobiest of all nOObs... even though I am one of the biggest nOObs on WBW...

*Edit*

YAY for vids... lemme go watch 'em, I will be back outta muh room in a few hours

Lvl 37
the cream of the cream, the top of the bottom*****
  • Goto: