Score: 3.24 Votes: 46
rate this

Tampon strings

Starter: Mr_Ne Posted: 17 years ago Views: 49.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
You know, this reminds of a video I saw of a girl shitting in this dude's mouth...

I kind of compare this thread to that.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
Just curious.... are all those who find those 3 pics objectionable also opposed to the use of these?

Someone explain what it is about a small string that suddenly makes a pussy "disgusting"
Lvl 13
wtf? is it sexy?
Lvl 8
It is like anal sex at first everyone was like eeeewwwww now it is everywhere.

And like the man said the title is very clear.

If not your cup of tea do not click it.

I give it 3 *** for being different.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Ne

Yes, that IS a string. I should know. I use tampons and so did most of my female lovers.

Unfortunately, Mr. Ne, I don't think you'll find many of these pics. Most women refuse to be photographed when menstruating. They feel bloated, they have skin breakouts and generally do not feel sexy. Also, because most guys give seriously negative feedback on these kind of pictures, most women won't even allow them to be taken. I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll find very many.
Lvl 16
i think this is cool.. intreging to see.. its like on the verge of eeeewwww and fasinating.. i too would like to see more.. thanks for taking us closer to the next level... i say 5****** !!
Lvl 9
Girls who "have the painters in" are still sexy. Very. But showing tampons isnt to me at least. Go figure.
Lvl 19
This is a fetish sort of thing among the others. I know there are people who are into this stuff, so it's great someone posts different kind of material here too. So I guess live and let die. Personally I don't like it, but I know someone does. Thanks for contributing.
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Nice, it worked, that was my first attempt at uploading a file ...
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

[reply=Mr_Ne]

Yes, that IS a string. I should know. I use tampons and so did most of my female lovers.

Unfortunately, Mr. Ne, I don't think you'll find many of these pics. Most women refuse to be photographed when menstruating. They feel bloated, they have skin breakouts and generally do not feel sexy. Also, because most guys give seriously negative feedback on these kind of pictures, most women won't even allow them to be taken. I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll find very many.
[/reply]

Thanx for not judging though lol
Lvl 28
I love it when a woman has the balls to have their pic taken being on the rag.....with her string all hanging out like that.....that's cool
Lvl 3
/me vomits
Lvl 8
The first pic is a string and I have to say why man why as well? How is it people get turned on by some stuff like that? Also it is weird to me that a man can be into that when my husband still says ewwww after 7 yrs of marriage.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonBaby04

The first pic is a string and I have to say why man why as well? How is it people get turned on by some stuff like that? Also it is weird to me that a man can be into that when my husband still says ewwww after 7 yrs of marriage.

I say that because when someone says anything about a tampon, I automatically think menstrual cycle, which mean blood and I dont like blood so therefore I say ewwwwwww

It doesnt really bother me I just say that It is something natural that women go through, although it doesnt do anything for me sexually.
Lvl 10

Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by JAWZ112180

[reply=CrimsonBaby04]

I say that because when someone says anything about a tampon, I automatically think menstrual cycle, which mean blood and I dont like blood so therefore I say ewwwwwww

It doesnt really bother me I just say that It is something natural that women go through, although it doesnt do anything for me sexually.
[/reply]

I would hope it wouldn't do anything for you and don't give me that crap about the natural bullshit you goofball
Lvl 10
this is the most well known picture on the subject.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by ppntom999

this is the most well known picture on the subject.

ROFL
this is very odd
* This post has been modified : 7 months ago
  • Goto: