Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 3.6K

She has no idea she is being filmed while tanning nude on her deck

* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 16
Very nice
Lvl 11
cute girls got more
Lvl 13
Trying to figure out what the nude sunbather is doing with her right nipple (video link)-- looks like she might be shielding it from the sun with a small wad of tissue. Worried about sun heating up a nipple ring, perhaps? Strange.
Lvl 30
nice start...keep 'em coming!
Yes about the tanning video. She is shielding her right nipple because she had just gotten implants and her nipple incision was sensitive to the sun.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by boobiess

Yes about the tanning video. She is shielding her right nipple because she had just gotten implants and her nipple incision was sensitive to the sun.

Give it a break, dickhead, you'll soon be banned again. You probably don't even know that girl, but you've got some kind of sick obsession that causes you to continue posting and reposting the same couple pics and vids of her since something like 2005 when your first profile "latinabeauty" got banned. You've started like 8 threads this month, with your new profile, and every one of contains a combination of just a couple of pics and hidden links to the same vid, and that doesn't count the topics I already deleted. Amidst your many spoofs, you've claimed to actually be her, then "she" was your wife, then I guess you got un-married because you started calling her your girlfriend, I remember she was a flight attendant for a while, and then a Hooters girl for a while. You've been nothing but a spammer and a pathetic liar since the day you first showed up here. Now run along and go remove all the links from all your topics like you always do when you realize the mods are onto you.

Some of your spoofs and banned profiles include:
latinabeauty
montybeing
chancer
chancer123
punipatcher
amandaboobies
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 26
** Why start the same thread twice ? http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4692111/1/10/Just_a_Lot_of_Nice_Amateur_Pics_Feel_Free_to_Add_Your_Own.html