rate this

Shy Uk Girl

Starter: UKShyOne Posted: 13 years ago Views: 35.5K
  • Goto:
5/5 nice photos
Lvl 23
You are one super sexy lady. Please keep this thread going
Lvl 6
WOW, I can't wait to see more. This is on the watch list for sure!!!! Incredible tata's!!!!!!!! Really hope this eventually gets moved into the nude section. Your bf is one lucky guy!!!!!! Cheers!!!!!
Lvl 5
you are one cute girl and I would love to see what Im sure is a tight juicy pussy. magnificent breasts as well !!
Nice pics- thanks for sharing.
Lvl 11
thanks for a amazing set of pictures.your doing this great country proud.keep posting.
proves the uk has the best looking ladies.
Lvl 11
Hey guys. thanks for all the comments!!! Loving it!

Going out for a while this evening but may post more pics tonight.

x
Lvl 11
You got my 5 stars from Derbyshire, Nothing to be shy about you have a great body, looking forward to the move to the nude section
Lvl 16
you are beautiful leaving somethings to our imagination i like that
Lvl 5
Hey UKShyOne,

What an oustanding thread you have started here!

A genuine uk girl (thats quite rare) and great quality pics (thanks go to the camera man too) Your an attractive girl, I like your long hair and you have a great smile and eyes, you really have the cute sexy look. You have a great figure, curves in the right places, a great cleavage and a really nice pair of legs, nice nails and just an all round sexy body, it shows you look after yourself! The pics are really hot instant turn on for me, your non nude is so sexy, good outfit to start with the skirt and top, nice shoes and you have some sexy underwear, I hope we will see more of your collection! Great to see you start fully clothed, the slow tease and undress, underwear flashing all building the anticipation and excitement, see them come off to reveal you in your underwear and you really have done some sexy poses to make these pics so good! Form the moment I opened the first pic I was excited and I couldn't wait to read and open the next as I moved through your posts, great you are writing comments to us too adds extra to it! I can't wait to see you post more, a big big thank you to you!!! I'd like to see u in a nice dress, heels and sexy underwear Hopefully I'll catch you updating this tonight 4am I was fast asleep, but I am from the UK too

Cute x
Lvl 12
I have to agree with everything cutereddragon has said UkShyone. Love this thread. You are stunning and you're bf is one v v lucky guy. Hope you do eventually move this to the nude section but loving your non nudes too. You have great breasts remind me of my missus . Hope you keep posting. as for trying to boost your confidence you are going to get an awesome boost from the guys on here like me who will be waiting (hand in pants) for you to post more pics. 5* from me
Lvl 5
OK! but a complete waste of 7 pages of crap
Lvl 7
UK,
excellent thread. Love those real post where a beautiful lady is enjoying herself. The teasing is great, loving it. I'm putting this on my watchlist, hoping it gets moved to the other board!

Keep it coming, u got lots of fans out here.
Lvl 6
all i can say is stunnig i love the pic hope to see more of you sexy shy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by wombat01

OK! but a complete waste of 7 pages of crap

It's called a "Forum" where people discuss the pictures that are posted, why waste your breath on negative comments ?
Lvl 17
I fucking love uk girls, and I LOVE you!! I hate when people block out their faces, and always prefer masks, which impleased you are using.

You have fantastic legs, a cracking arse and fucking amazing tits. You're a REAL woman. Plain and simple.

I'd LOVE to see more!

Any chance of a cheeky pic holding my name?
Lvl 6
Oh my god,just seen this topic and cant wait to see more. Any of u in a thong?
Lvl 11
Okay guys, am logged in and am pleased with the comments so far.

Very pleased with the rating so far as well.....

So any suggestions for tonight?
Lvl 5
Good evening ukshyone, looks like I timed my entrance just right, how are you ? have you had a good evening so far?

Suggestions for tonight... that would be some pics lol what mood do u feel in... maybe u should pic an outift for us ?
Lvl 9
feeling excited about your pics,shyone!! keep going!
  • Goto: