Score: 4.41 Votes: 82
rate this

Shy Uk Girl

Starter: UKShyOne Posted: 12 years ago Views: 35.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Patience does pay, needless to say these will stay in the spank bank for a long long time.
Lvl 14
wow great pictures!!!! You have a pretty pussy just like we all imagined.
Lvl 14
you have a very sexy body, your BF is very lucky
Lvl 15
Nice pics and a hot body Shy One!! 5 stars from me!!
Lvl 5
om my god, can't believe I had to leave you last night, but I had an early start and I didn't exect this!

I see you made your 200th post and filled this thread to its 50 pae limit, but it looks like you had a lot of fun doing it, can't believe you showed us your beautiful pussy, just how much mr vodka did u drink lol hope it gave you a great rush of excitment, your pussy is as luvely as the rest of your hot body!! nice and smooth is a great look and nice lips and a luverly pale pink colour... not to mention you look very turned on/wet in the last pic, were you?

As I said sorry I missed this, I hope you will start a new thread and continue to post and have fun with us.... thank you soooo much for everything you posted so far, hottest thread on wbw!!
Never posted before, but just wanted to say those last photos are stunning. Your BF is one lucky guy.
Lvl 11
My first post to say WOW so sexy
Lvl 6
wow hunny thanks for all the new pics loved the outside pics my fave was back at the car where your stood but you blew my mind when i saw you full body naked shot and that sweet wet pussy close up purley stunning and hevenly im lost for words other then keep posting you sexy shy one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lvl 6
Hi miss not so shyone anymore from a fellow Brit, perfect bod as far as me and the missus are concerned, 5*'s from us

Keep up the good work, cant wait to see what you post next.....
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 10
Woke up a wee bit mortified at the close up shot so i deleted it guys.....(i think 4 hours on here was long enough....lol)

Feel better that way, so to those who saw its our little secret and to those who didnt i'm sorry.....but i'll do something similar once i get more confident.... Thanks for all the super nice comments they have made me feel so good.... i promise to be back on soon but prob wont be for a couple of nights as both MR and Mrs UKShyOne have work commitments....

Stick some requests on which type of set u would like and i'll see what we can do......love u all....XXX.
Lvl 27
5!

thanks bb
Lvl 27
Wow this thread hit 50+ pages already...

Sorry to do this shyone, but threads are locked at 50 pages, please feel free to start a new one as you seem to have become a hit

Ah hell, I'll leave this thread open till you come back on and can start a new one, just so people can comment, once a new thread is started though, I gotta bring out the lock
Lvl 12
Damn post 478 and 480 are super hot. Instant erections pics!!!! I am only sorry I was asleep and didnt see the close up pics you posted Shyone!!!!! Maybe in the future. Fairly confident all of us on here are waiting for you to post your next set whenever that may be. Thanks for posts so far, maybe you'll keep shower pics in mind for future
Lvl 5
Gutted I had to go to bed last night but delighted to have a whole load of new photos to enjoy. Absolutely beautiful. And what an amazing pussy you have, only wish I could have seen the close ups. So jealous that your boyfriend gets to bury his tongue and more inside it

Keep it up (you're certainly helping keep me up anyway! )
Lvl 4
I agree with NewDuck, Sorry i had to go to bed too!

Hope for more vodka this week!
Lvl 22
I am late to the game, but I am a fast fan. Thanks for sharing!!
Lvl 7
I helped get her out of clothes and i missed it too!!!!
Lvl 4
hehe Ticta, I'm sure there will be other times
Lvl 6
start a new post sweety lets see your new pics iof you have some xxx
Lvl 17
Gutted I missed the closeup! You are so fucking gorgeous!

As for a request I'd love to see a face shot while using the dildo.
  • Goto: