Score: 4.41 Votes: 82
rate this

Shy Uk Girl

Starter: UKShyOne Posted: 13 years ago Views: 35.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Wow Wow Wow i thought your teasing pics the first night were good but you have definitely outdone yourself with the new pics. I'm delighted with your topless pics. you have such great boobs and really suckable nipples mmmm. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see more soon. Would love to see you lying legs open showing us your hidden treasure but i am prepared to wait as long as it takes for that. Your bf is a really lucky guy as i said in my last post. And you really have no need to be shy and i hope the comments are boosting your confidence.
Lvl 7
Amazing updates, u are lovely and u should be expecting lots more attention from us WBW fanatics.
Thanks UK-not so shy one. Lol
Lvl 6
Just to let you all know that me and the shy one went for a drive today and the shy one asked me to take some more pics of her OUTSIDE....even though it was pissing with rain.....

So as soon as the shy one gets comfortable she will be posting some of these pics......

Some may stay private, I aint to sure.... I leave all that up to her.....

I have also been asked to tell u to make some requests, or ask her some questions for tonight to keep her amused....... I think her intention is to answer your questions and attempt to grant some requests......Oh and remember to be nice.....
Lvl 5
Good evening guys, nice to see mr ukshyone has an account now too and good to hear ukshyone woke up with a smile today... sounds like you have been having an interesting day pics in the rain is brave I hope you didn't get your camera too wet lol I bet she would look hot on and around a nice sports car....

Great to hear you will be sharing more pics this evening I'm looking forward to it!

I'll think about some request and questions... wonder what your most exciting sexual experience has been?
Lvl 25
Great pictures, your enough to make me proud to be British .
And you have smashing tits :-)
Lvl 6
She is thinking about it cutereddragon. Think she is making sure she gets ur answer right. Lol.
Lvl 11
Evening cutereddragon. Unfortunately we didn't have a nice sports car to look hot on and around but hopefully you will still find the pictures to your liking.

As for most exciting sexual experience...thats a tricky one!!! I would probably say Mr UKShyOne blowing my mind a few weeks ago. He fingered me, licked me and fucked me so much it felt like I came for an hour!!! Amazing!!!

x
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 11
Okay stuff from today..... It was cold and wet but.....
Lvl 11
Good start?
Lvl 7
Hot!!!! Even though it was raining!!!! like it!!!!
Lvl 11
Lvl 5
I was sure the pictures would be up to your high stanards and the start confirms that, I am so impressed you braved the cold and wet in those little shorts and open shirt, honestly were ure freezing?

Sounds like an awesome experience, it had to be mr ukshyone otherwise you would have been in trouble lol
Lvl 11
U like so far?

This is me starting to get nervous about posting again.....lol
Lvl 11
It was wet, it was windy, i had very little on......course it was freezing.....but i did feel quite hot....
Lvl 5
lol do you need mr vodka again? of course I like your looking very sexy and outdoors is a great back drop, nice black bra and sexy little shorts keeping up the sexy poses and the smile despite the rain a great start!

haha good to hear you felt hot cause you certainly look it!!
Lvl 11
Pic after this one i kinda lost my bra...... last night i think i got over that shyness so should i post it?
Lvl 7
KEEP going this is Hot as hell!!!!
Lvl 11
Lvl 7
Ohhhhh hell yeah!!!!
Lvl 5
wow you must have got over some shyness if you went topless, would luv you to post it!!

If you got really brave we can check how cold it actually was from the nipples haha
  • Goto: