Score: 4.31 Votes: 26
rate this

She's a Beauty!

Starter: DaveWa Posted: 15 years ago Views: 12.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
I ran across this girl in one of the sites I frequent and was overwhelmed. She’s not only beautiful, sexy, AND brunette (mmmmmmm, brunettes) but she looks like she really enjoys being photographed. I picked a few of my favorites for this thread.

Lvl 11
I’m not sure what caught my eye first, I’d like to tell you it was her tits, but honestly, I think it was her smile.
Her SMILE – look up a little you bastards!

Lvl 11
I know I’m posting in NPB, have a little patience…

Here’s something else, she goes to different locations to be photographed, but I don’t think she’s pro. I haven’t seen any pages filled with nothing but photographs from the same photo shoot.

I don’t think there’s any Photoshop work being done in terms of placing her in different locations, but if there is, it’s damn good. Shadows and depth of field all match up. But her photographs have some post-production work, usually a toner mask.

I think she’s an amateur who enjoys being photographed, and who likes to hand-pick photos for post-production work to make them sparkle.

* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 11
This is a “WOW!” shot. Pretty, seductive, and the panties, bra and setting give off a hint of innocence which is shattered by her pose and the look on her face.

Lvl 11
I know I haven’t posted here for a few months, but some of you may remember that I’m not much of an ass man. However I’m willing to bend my rules for something like this…

Lvl 11
Then there’s this photo, which is so different than the pretty panties and bra on the bed that it just floored me. She can hit me with a rhythm stick any time.

Lvl 11
Eyes you could get lost in…

Lvl 11
And, she reads books!!!

Lvl 11
Awwwww, but she’s still Daddy’s girl.

Lvl 11
Dressed like a street-walker turning tricks. I love her legs, long, slender, tone… Excuse me, I need a moment.

Lvl 11
There, that’s better.

Oh God!!! Excuse me again…

* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 11
Incredible shot.

Those are some of my favorites; I need to get to work.

What do you guys think? I think she’s fantastic, and it’s not just her obviously sexy body, but also the way that she makes love to the camera, and the camera loves her back.

Nice fingernails.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by ev1l0ne

Nice fingernails.

yeah, they're a bit long.. but then again, thinking of them digging in your back when she's cumming and screaming kinda hits the spot!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by ev1l0ne

Nice fingernails.

Yeah, wouldn't you love to have those scratching your back?
Lvl 6
She may not be "pro" yet, but she is aspiring to be. Pictures like these take a lot of time and some money to shoot. Speaking as someone who has done some minor modeling in the past, these look too good to be just for fun. Which is fine, nothing wrong with trying to promote your carreer. She's very pretty!
Lvl 29
WOW WOW WOW what a fantastic looking body this babe has / ty dave
Lvl 79
Very sexy for sure
Lvl 14
Great pix, I like what I see. Can you post more of this lovely young lady?
Lvl 11
I'm glad that you like the pics, I'll see if I can post some more.

Sugarpie, I agree that these photographs have had a lot of pre-planning and post production on them. She may be aspiring to go pro, I really don't know. All I'm certain of is that she's gorgeous.
  • Goto: