Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Sexy Girl DJ, spinn music Naked

Starter: Polish_Gangstar Posted: 11 years ago Views: 3.3K
Lvl 15
Just check this Vid. Erotic Show and DJ Set in this same time.. i never seen stuff like that before.. only Topless but not to Naked

vimeo.com/65457694
I've been going to the wrong clubs.
Polish_Gangstar, jenngurl23 find this awesome.
Lvl 26
Like the link !!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Polish_Gangstar
Just check this Vid. Erotic Show and DJ Set in this same time.. i never seen stuff like that before.. only Topless but not to Naked

[Link]
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
I've been going to the wrong clubs.

You'd have to be on something to listen to that at a cranked volume and dance to it and be able to fall in to it enough to enjoy it. You have to be prettyyyy far gone. But then it's just crazy.
Lol...I kinda liked it.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by jenngurl23
You'd have to be on something to listen to that at a cranked volume and dance to it and be able to fall in to it enough to enjoy it. You have to be prettyyyy far gone. But then it's just crazy.

I could dance to that, were I to be in a dancing mood.
Crap and not real
Lvl 28
Didn't see a single naked DJ.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Lol...I kinda liked it.

It's okay, there's better of similar styles but I don't club like that anymore. Exhausting. And the hangovers. Can't listen to it "just because" for sure lol.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
I could dance to that, were I to be in a dancing mood.

In that atmosphere, sure, I guess.. just listen to it on my iPod- nooooo. So I kind of agree?
Oh hell yeah....thats not ipod music....its sweaty-sticky-grinding-I-maybe-took-some-molly-and-I-wanna-do-dirty-things-to-you-in-the-restroom kinda music.
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Oh hell yeah....thats not ipod music....its sweaty-sticky-grinding-I-maybe-took-some -molly-and-I-wanna-do-dirty-things-to-yo u-in-the-restroom kinda music.

Only maybe?