Lvl 9
Lvl 9
save water and shower with your girlfriend
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
Lvl 9
Lvl 9
Lvl 4
i dont kno what it is but when i see a nice bush i just cant stop myself from seeing all the pics, there great thx!!
Lvl 10
Great stuff

Keep them coming

Thx
Lvl 9
Lvl 9
a nice shave
Lvl 9
a 4 for 1 shot

girl in a bathtub nude
great tits
tan lines
and bush
Lvl 9
We won't tell your sister.
Lvl 20
does reno tango really need to take up the whole first page of threads? i mean really..most of these fall under the same general category, i mean its nice to distinguish from one type of girl to another, but jeez...pretty soon its gonna be "reno tangos girls with blonde hair and green eyes, pink nipples the size of dimes, hairy bush and wearing glasses"

....its quite irritating, to me anyway
Lvl 9
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by watermelon

does reno tango really need to take up the whole first page of threads? i mean really..most of these fall under the same general category, i mean its nice to distinguish from one type of girl to another, but jeez...pretty soon its gonna be "reno tangos girls with blonde hair and green eyes, pink nipples the size of dimes, hairy bush and wearing glasses"

Well, I'm sorry you're irritated watermelon. Who made you look?

PS ... I thought this guy has so many points he has a right to make a negative comment. That's okay, but why don't you post some more threads of your own and ignore mine and we'll all be a happy family again.

PSS ... hugs (K) <---(I'm not gay, that was from my grandma.)
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by reno_tango

[reply=watermelon]

PS ... I thought this guy has so many points he has a right to make a negative comment. That's okay, but why don't you post some more threads of your own and ignore mine and we'll all be a happy family again.

[/reply]

WBW Crew would like you to combine your threads as well...
Lvl 9
I thought the whole idea of this forum was about posting cars and girls. Why do so many people bitch about those people that post here?
Lvl 20
and tell your grandma thanks.
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=reno_tango]
[reply=watermelon]

[/reply]

WBW Crew would like you to combine your threads as well...
[/reply]

If that is the case then you better check out Chase, Showoffzzzz, mistral, etc etc. They are the great posters of this forum so why don't you go bitch to them? I don't get it? Is it because I put my name on the topic of my threads? I do that because it makes it real easy to search for my threads. It isn't there to annoy you. Really!
Lvl 9
Quote:

and tell your grandma thanks.

Okay, if you are polite enough to say hello to grandma then I guess you must be okay.

PS ... Can I take a bite outta you?
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Chase

[reply=watermelon]

A valid point, reno needs to combine his threads
[/reply]
  • Goto: