Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Psycho Girl-- what happened to her?

Starter: d-unit Posted: 18 years ago Views: 18.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
I know that those videos used to be on mucho-sucko.com and thats just not right.com but have been taken down. 14? I gotta have my doubts but then again you look at some of these girls in tight clothes and make up and then the next day you see em in a school uniform and you wouldn't pick em as being the same if you didn't know em
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
Look, who among us really knows she's 14? I had that video for a while (lost it in a re-format), and I've watched it a few times. In my opinion, she looks older than 14, but honestly -- I've been surprised before by the ages of girls I've met. 25 can look 16, 14 can look like 20...

But what are we really basing this "knowledge" on? Someone told you? You read it on a website? I could start posting on different websites that Pure Dee is a junkie, based on absolutely no truth whatsoever, and sooner or later someone else is going to start spreading it around because he'll take my post as a reliable source.

Bottom line -- she looks older than 14, and I have yet to either meet her in person or get a look at her I.D. So I'm choosing not to believe what some strangers on the internet are saying they read somewhere.
Lvl 12
Anyways, she's quite hot if also wacky
Quote:
Originally posted by j_trey

[reply=Reaper.]
yeah but what about hannah, what happend to her huh?

n00b.....lol
[/reply]

callin me a noob ha, thats funny.... and your a bodyguard for a 16 yr old girl named Rosey?
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

She is a medicated highschool student now. Back when she filmed that video, according to the news sources at the time she was 14 and she had created the video to try and get a middle school crush to come back to her. He decided to release the video on the net, about a week later everyone she knew had seen the video. She became famous instantly.

Shes probably right now hiding at a secluded town with a small school or just being home schooled. In the article I read, the parents stated that she was off her medication.

I mean would you go back to your school if everyone saw you naked and masturbating?

~YES!
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by andrelarson

Here:

havent we already said she is underage?!?

dont post that shit
Lvl 10
Ok, I just saw and I have to say, SHE IS UNDERAGE. Someone pm the Mod's that be and delete this thread or at least that link. Kiddie = ICKY

And for the people thinking it's ok to look at that, even a pervert like Me has to draw a line somewhere!
Lvl 17
its reported... the mods will catch it
Quote:
Originally posted by FATHERTIME

[reply=j_trey]
[reply=Reaper.]
yeah but what about hannah, what happend to her huh?

n00b.....lol
[/reply]

shit reaper., were you just called a nOOb...
[/reply]

yeah guess the dude, didn't realize i used the wink, man it's all about the wink
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 11
Cannot BELIEVE that he fell for the wink man.

The wink.

lol
Lvl 10
just think what would have happened if he had closed both eyes!
{ >shudders at the thought< }
Lvl 15
who tha fuck is interested in this shit,and why is this thread stil up,even with a link to the vid
Lvl 8
First i dont understand anythink but now i have seen the video!!

i can only say please delete it!!!
Lvl 8
hey, the psycho girl video! i got that one! shes insane!
Lvl 5
OK, she sure as hell looked to be of age, but was proven not to be. End of story, lock this.
Lvl 32
should be locked soon
Lvl 25
:: removed link from this topic to the psychogirl vid ::
Lvl 7
She is hot , but what is hot to look at doesnt mean good to touch....Attractive is attractive in any society, But I agree with 2 points...
1. To young to be making a video

2. SHE IS CRAZY.
Lvl 32
Quote:
Originally posted by c9p7d

She is hot , but what is hot to look at doesnt mean good to touch....Attractive is attractive in any society, But I agree with 2 points...
1. To young to be making a video

2. SHE IS CRAZY.

edit point 2. All women are on some level nuts
Lvl 5
^^^^^a very wise man^^^^^
  • Goto: