and whatever happened to.... um....yeah...... I got nothing
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
Which girl are you talking about ????
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by danibabe212003

maybe someone can post a link to the vid in question ?

She's 14, so that isn't a good idea. If you want to know you can probably google it.
Lvl 12
To do that we need her name or something...
Lvl 21
No, just google "Psycho Girl".
Lvl 20
Shit, I think I have that vid on another computer. Have to get rid of that shit.
Lvl 12
I could find nothing with google. But when she`s just 14 I think it´s better so !
Lvl 11
that girl had nice tits for a 14 year old :/
Lvl 12
OMG...i still have that video...Thanks_Matt.wmv
Lvl 13
Some of you guys are sick fucks..I watched about 30 secs of that vid and deleted the hell out of it, just as anyone with any ounce of decency would have done...or fucking common sense
I would have to say a 14 year old is kinda young to even request a cpoy of that video. You guys are sick..
Lvl 11
I saw that video a while back. (I think I googled "index of /pr0n" or something silly like that) The girl looked young but not 14yo young... I've reformatted since then, though so no worries.
Lvl 11
what the fuck is wrong with most of you... 14 has been child-bearing age for centuries and still is in some places.... (and the way she looked, i'd say she was ready)... so what's so sick about naturally being attracted to someone of breeding age?

Yeah, fine, it's illegal for reasons not directly related to biology. But there's nothing sick about it. And there's nothing "decent" OR sensible about suddenly realizing "omg! she's under legal age! I was hot like a coal until I learned this fact but my dick is suddenly flaccid now and I think about her completely differently."
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by GreySphinx

what the fuck is wrong with most of you... 14 has been child-bearing age for centuries and still is in some places.... (and the way she looked, i'd say she was ready)... so what's so sick about naturally being attracted to someone of breeding age?

Yeah, fine, it's illegal for reasons not directly related to biology. But there's nothing sick about it. And there's nothing "decent" OR sensible about suddenly realizing "omg! she's under legal age! I was hot like a coal until I learned this fact but my dick is suddenly flaccid now and I think about her completely differently."

Regardless of the fact that "14 has been child-bearing age for centuries and still is in some places," as societies advance and the life expectancy increases that way of thinking will get you labled as a sick person because when life expectancy goes up so does the acceptable age for begining sexual relations, marrige, families, retirement, etc. In todays civilized world thinking of a 14 year old in a sexual way is like thinking of a 10 year old in a sexual way 400 years ago when you only lived until 45.

Oh ya, and I think that whole jail thing also plays a small roll in how people think...
Lvl 5
Speaking of off-topic.. What happened to Gerber Chick?
Lvl 12
Gather around Kanzen children , and tales of old you shall hear...
Lvl 11
I wanna read that article!
$10 to the dude who hooks me up with it.
(there is a $10 fee to play, tho)
Lvl 19
I've seen that girl on a couple of sites and there's no way she's only 14. I give her 19 at least.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by d-unit

I wanna read that article!
$10 to the dude who hooks me up with it.
(there is a $10 fee to play, tho)

damn, 5 minutes on google and i got it!
::collects $10 without paying the fee and runs off::

http://nbc10.com/archives/localnews/story3190812.html
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by nerfman

[reply=GreySphinx]

Regardless of the fact that "14 has been child-bearing age for centuries and still is in some places," as societies advance and the life expectancy increases that way of thinking will get you labled as a sick person because when life expectancy goes up so does the acceptable age for begining sexual relations, marrige, families, retirement, etc. In todays civilized world thinking of a 14 year old in a sexual way is like thinking of a 10 year old in a sexual way 400 years ago when you only lived until 45.
[/reply]

Yes, that would make sense to someone who doesn't really understand human biology. Human life span has always been an average around 95, it's just that in the past we've been far more susceptible to dying earlier (which is why life expectancy has been so low). Throughout history, we haven't been getting better at extending life, we've been getting better at delaying death... and I know the two sound the same, but they're not. Though most people use them interchangeably, life span and life expectancy are in reality two different things.

But even if you ignore all that, the very fact that puberty still happens at the exact same age as it did centuries ago means that girls are ripe for sex at the same age.... biology didn't change, only society did. And I don't think society had a very good reason to change at all. The "teenager", for example, is a manmade concept and is something that's been around for less than a century. So are your examples of "marriage" and "retirement".

Basically what I'm saying is, it's all how society views you. But there's nothing inherently sick or inappropriate or unnatural about it. And if something like homosexuality can be considered okay, why not natural sexual feelings for 15 year olds?
  • Goto: