Score: 3.98 Votes: 43
rate this

Posing :)

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 15 years ago Views: 27.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
saw your first thread, gotta echo alot of the others here, sorry about all the problems. However, echoing yet again, you are very beautiful and I love your pics. Thanks for putting up with some of the shit on the board and I look forward to any more pics you want to post, regardless of whether clothed or not.
Lvl 4
I agree, great pics! Glad you stuck around
Lvl 22
No comment (I do like ice tho' ) 5 ******

Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

a couple more modeling ones

the midle one is just Fr****** beautiful.... i reckon these were not for the jeans brand?
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by creepus

the midle one is just Fr****** beautiful.... i reckon these were not for the jeans brand?

lol...yeah, because we post thousands of naked tits and ass and people fucking, but you don't want to use the word 'freaking' or something?
Lvl 14
My god - you have some serious toe spreading action going on here girl!!

Great pics and an even greater attitude that you have.

Dont listen to douchebags and dont stop - You are Beautiful!!!!
Lvl 5
dear lord

amazing. just amazing
Lvl 5
honestly, anna, i am blown away. you are spectacular! and please, be more careful w/photographers. i was a professional photog for a few years and if there is going to be a nude shoot of ANY kind there should be a photo assistant, that you are comfortable with, in the room with you at all times.
Lvl 7
Beautiful! Thanks!
Lvl 35
Very Nice pics
Lvl 13
And in defence of non-sleazy photographers, sometimes it is easier to remove clothes for shots, or at least have the model wear a string/bra if you need to get unhindered access to various bodyparts. It normally becomes evident during a shoot if its required though after a million 'Can you hold that out of the way' requests, and usually it'll be the model that just whips things off in the end. And I'd echo the assistant thing, though bringing a friend of your own is often better.

Sleaze aside, some people have taken some pretty good pictures of you. If you've learned from your previous episodes, I'd imagine you can still go forwards with modelling and be safe and in control. Regardless though I have a feeling the ratio of sleaze to decent photographers is probably about 50/50, and I might have my head in the clouds even then.
Lvl 9
I have said it before and I am going to say it again... You are truly gorgeous, great photos, great body, great face.
I am officially a huge fan.

I still say creepers and sleezbag photographers need to get punched in the throat... lol but seriously
Lvl 6
I'm sorry, BUT I can't see ANY purpose for those photos in selling ANYTHING. Talke you top off I want to shoot your jeans???
The "photographer" was just getting pix of you I think..........I would beleive most women/girls that are seeing this photo set would agree.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

lol...yeah, because we post thousands of naked tits and ass and people fucking, but you don't want to use the word 'freaking' or something?

LMFAO!! such language!
Lvl 5
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.
Lvl 21
You are a beautiful girl. Nice pictures but not professional quality. Thank you for posting and I hope you grace us with more pictures, either so called pro or not.

(beer) Have a nice weekend.
Lvl 13
Okay... first pic on post #109 above... is just INCREDIBLE...
Lvl 8
absolutely lovely, as always silly, love the new and the old.
Lvl 10
Don't be afraid to have pics taken. Just make sure to take a friend with you, and stay with you while the shoot is in process. Any photographer who is honest and trustworthy wouldn't even consider denying you this option.
Lvl 59
Hrm.

Allow me to, for once, not crack a joke and say that you have very pretty eyes.

They remind me of mine.

lol narcissisaments
  • Goto: