Score: 3.98 Votes: 43
rate this

Posing :)

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 27.5K
  • Goto:
thanks guys

yea i thought why no the heck post em' ...since these were used online elsewhere by the photographer
Quote:
Originally posted by freddielongleg

Anna, not to sound like one of the 'weird one's, ha!; but, I love white tshirt. . .semi-see-through pics. . .I'd love it if my girl would be more amenable to allowing me to share pics like that! Kudos to you again, Girlio!

cool...i like white shirts too lol. the shirt isnt really see through though...the guy taking the pics used some....ice
Lvl 30
You are gorgeous, thks for sharing your pics with us!
Lvl 5
Anna, I know. . .and that's what made it so sensual. . .sexxy, but not sleazy. . .enticing, and seductive without having to be over the top. . .now dont get me wrong, I love some of that too. . .but i prefer tasteful, over tasteless every time!
Quote:
Originally posted by Spartakuss

Not sleazy enough. But great pics, you are hottt

sleazy enough for me. somehow by the end i was woozy after a drink he gave me, not clothed (in a shoot for a cothing company) and ....yea.

but yea, i how the pics came out too !
Quote:
Originally posted by freddielongleg

Anna, I know. . .and that's what made it so sensual. . .sexxy, but not sleazy. . .enticing, and seductive without having to be over the top. . .now dont get me wrong, I love some of that too. . .but i prefer tasteful, over tasteless every time!

i concur
Quote:
Originally posted by blizhavoc

Clothes look great! But that's mostly because you're wearing them.

the jeans didnt fit me well i thought ..and that was their main product
Lvl 12
Love the pics. What makes them so sexy is your attitude in them and your soft pouty lips.
Lvl 14
you think he was trying to drug you??? I dont get the ice part, that sounds sleazy. You are selling clothes not your nips, but I think you look hot in the pictures.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by thegame14

you think he was trying to drug you??? I dont get the ice part, that sounds sleazy. You are selling clothes not your nips, but I think you look hot in the pictures.

the old adage "sex sells". Unfortunately this fucking scumbag probably tried to give the poor girl a Rohypnol or something. How retarded is that? If you're that hard up just go pay for it or something. Sleazy fucktard!
Quote:
Originally posted by djxdream

the old adage "sex sells". Unfortunately this fucking scumbag probably tried to give the poor girl a Rohypnol or something. How retarded is that? If you're that hard up just go pay for it or something. Sleazy fucktard!

well yea, it was obvious he wanted to from the beginning, but thats not even the point. he insisted on taking a lot of the pics topless. then i was pretty much just out of it on the floor he pulled clothes off and continued taking pics. yea, i couldve stopped it probably, but i give in too easy and i swear a drink he gave me knocked me out. he ended up spending the night to "take care" of me. you can tell in some outtakes form the shoot..by the end i look drunkkk!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

well yea, it was obvious he wanted to from the beginning, but thats not even the point. he insisted on taking a lot of the pics topless. then i was pretty much just out of it on the floor he pulled clothes off and continued taking pics. yea, i couldve stopped it probably, but i give in too easy and i swear a drink he gave me knocked me out. he ended up spending the night to "take care" of me. you can tell in some outtakes form the shoot..by the end i look drunkkk!

What a dick! "Give in too easy" I hope you are not implying that you blame yourself for this predator disguised as a photographer taking advantage of you. He obviously has some serious issues. People like this dude are the reason most women don't trust males.
Quote:
Originally posted by djxdream

What a dick! "Give in too easy" I hope you are not implying that you blame yourself for this predator disguised as a photographer taking advantage of you. He obviously has some serious issues. People like this dude are the reason most women don't trust males.

ye, i get lucky to meet those apparently
Lvl 11
Hey, show us some more of these modeling pics! in fact, you should put all them up!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

ye, i get lucky to meet those apparently

Sorry to hear that. I guess you live and learn
Lvl 8
Liking them very much, sorry he treated you like meat, jerkoff. ANyway the icy nips ones are def my favorite.
Lvl 5
sounds terrible that he took advantage of you like that!

I must say you are seriously hot though mmm you have a great body, the legs, the bum, curves, the toned tummy, the boobs and very attractive, and despite the circumstances some very sexy pics!
Lvl 8
whoa, NICE love the second pic in #39 too, makes it look like you want to touch yourself
Lvl 8
Not "sexy" you need to see a psychiatrist, your nuts. THere are crazy hot, sexy, not slutty, Lovin em.
Lvl 12
yes you can definitely tell you are out of it as the shoot goes on. what a creep
  • Goto: