Score: 4.02 Votes: 47
rate this

Pics of my wife - New Pics on Page 8 (a few new closeups)

Starter: Razoo2006 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 28.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by kane666

very sexy thank you for sharing i had fun looking at these hot pics
Glad you enjoyed them - my wife wants to know if by "fun" you mean "what she thinks" or if you just liked them... lol!
Lvl 15
oh yes indeed and i cant wait to see more thank you again
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by kane666

oh yes indeed and i cant wait to see more thank you again

Thanks again for the nice comments. Here's a few more from the last set with a first attempt at a fuck pic. She's away on business this week but we'll see what we can do when she gets back
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by hacb

thx for the post, maybe some with cum over her face/tits/ass
Requested a few days ago and I found one that turned out ok (rest were too blurry -- it's not as easy as it looks to keep the camera steady apparently...). Hope this works ok - We'll try to post more along this theme if you'd like
Lvl 14
Great pics all round, the more the better
Lvl 7
A couple more. We're trying to get better at this pic taking thing, but I'm not sure it's working. I'll keep practicing and see if I can't figure it out The feedback is mostly good and some folks have sent nice notes via PM so we'll post as long as the majority wants it (currently about 72% say "yes" although about 7% say to quit posting...). Hope you like these.
Lvl 7
It just takes time and practice to get the hang of the picture taking. I am sure you will enjoy practicing some more!!
Lvl 9
Thanks for sharing your sweet lady with us raz, she has a hot ass, lovely tits and a pussy I'd love to bury my face in in short, she's hot!
Forget the children that are dismissive, they don't know any better.
Please keep posting
Lvl 5
nice lady...i like a woman who loves anal
Lvl 6
gratzo to razzo - you and your woman have a nice thing goin on.. do some roleplaying pics with her for us- it'll be fun!
Lvl 19
Thanks for posting! I'd have to say I wouldn't mind a lick of that sweet pussy
Lvl 6
Looks like you guys have alot of fun.. Thanks for sharing with us. Cant wait to see more pics.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Razoo2006

...Role playing, huh? We've never really tried, but then again we've never posted pics on this site before either She loves stockings and bodysuits ('cause we spend weekends at a cottage so she gets bug bites and feels all self concious that she looks awful... I can't say I complain though - she's hot as hell in those things) but we've never done "costumes" or anything... I'll ask, but I'm not hopeful. In the mean time, here are a few from last evening. We're away this weekend but I'll bring the camera I'll post more next week and thanks for the comments.

your wife is totaly hot & you are a lucky bastard. thats all.

Thanx for the pics.
Lvl 11
Brilliant pics! You are a very lucky man. Can't wait for more!
Lvl 14
Firstly, thanks for the pics they are awesome

Second, any chance that camera has a video function?
Lvl 9
what a great girl...very hot!!!!!keep the pics coming
Lvl 6
I just found this thread, but I think she's really cute. I'd love some more of just her whole body, but really, just more in general is all I'd request
Lvl 7
yea
Lvl 29
Thats all i needed to see, damn a woman who likes it in the ass, keep those pics cummin
Lvl 7
Just a couple from at a hotel last weekend. We'll keep trying to get better at this, but we're sure having fun and she loves the feedback (for the most part...) Let us know if you like these and we're still taking requests
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
  • Goto: