Score: 4.02 Votes: 47
rate this

Pics of my wife - New Pics on Page 8 (a few new closeups)

Starter: Razoo2006 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 28.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilson2006

What I'm seeing is beautiful and let her know that many of us here love small breasts... You are one lucky dude...
OK - here you go (she is ok with this one and wants to know if she should keep posting or not. She doesn't think she's sexy even though I tell her she is... Thanks for the nice comments!
Lvl 12
Nice pussy but she is over weight
Lvl 8
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by heathgh

Real nice... What a backhanded comment... You should have left it at the "nice pussy." By the way, I checked out your "posted babe" and by the looks of things my wife's about 25 pounds lighter... Like I said in my post, I'm a really awful pic taker so she probably looks bigger than she is - for the record she's 5 foot 4 and weighs 124 pounds... Not the skeleton that you're looking for I guess, but to me she's hot as hell. Anyhow, sorry to let you down - just don't view my posts anymore (if there are any after your encouraging comment...) and you'll be happier I guess.
Lvl 8
Real NICE PUSSY. Show us more please.
Lvl 7
Quote:

dichhead wouldn't know a hot girl if she climbed into his lap.
Lvl 30
Very nice, thank you for the share!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by losttime

You're entitled to your opinion, but you should clarify if it's the pic or the wife... If it's the pic, just request something and I'll see what I can do - if not, you're just being hurtful and deminishing my chances of being able to post more...
Lvl 9
those are very nice..kepp them coming
Lvl 7
Two more pics just to keep things going... We might post some harder stuff if you'd like -- she gets off on the feedback and likes to think she might turn someone on but thinks she'll be made fun of.
i'd hit it!!!!
Lvl 7
Thanks for the feedback everyone - we'll get to work this weekend and see what we can come up with
Lvl 7
looks like she needs a cock!!..........mine
Lvl 7
A few of her getting herself off from last night. She'd love some more feedback and if you have any requests we'll do our best
Lvl 18
thx for the post, maybe some with cum over her face/tits/ass
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by hacb

thx for the post, maybe some with cum over her face/tits/ass
Hmmm... She might go for the tits or ass (or both), but she's never been a fan of the face (mouth sometimes though I'll see what she says... Stay tuned and thanks for the feedback!
Lvl 6
Quote:

I'm going to have to agree but to each there own...
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by TwiztdSynes

I'm going to have to agree but to each there own...

Take advantage of the opportunity to keep you opinion to yourself!!!
Lvl 17
I think she's great!
Lvl 15
very sexy thank you for sharing i had fun looking at these hot pics
  • Goto: