* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 27
Lvl 27
Lvl 27
Lvl 14
why only once in your life? Surely you;d want to meet a girl like that everytime you go in the sauna
Lvl 27
Lvl 14
why only once in your life? Surely you;d want to meet a girl like that everytime you go in the sauna
Lvl 14
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by fleeceman

dont want have boner everytime i go to the sauna

Lvl 12
I was in Germany this past May, and it was pretty fuckin' cool to discover the nude sauna in the hotel. You'd think that most of the time it's fat people and old people in there, but the two times I went, there were SMOKIN' hot chicks. The first time it was a married couple where the wife looked like Patsy Kensit (http://letterman.iscool.com/march/3-1b.jpg), and the next time it was two blonde Russian girls who looked like sisters. The German couple were totally comfortable in there, and the wife stretched out on a bench, giving me a nice view of her body (when the husband wasn't looking). The Russian girls were a little more uptight. I was alone in the sauna when they came to the door, and they decided not to come in. When I left to shower off and swim for a bit, they went in.

"Screw this", I thought. "I have every right to go in there whenever I want" (we were guests at the same hotel). So I went back in and they seemed a little uncomfortable with me being there, but they didn't say anything and they still hung out for a while -- just whispered back and forth in Russian, which I don't speak.

It was great to get to hang out with some super hot naked European babes at that hotel, and you can bet when I got back up to the room, my girlfriend, who doesn't like saunas, got fucked good and hard because I was so turned on.
Lvl 14
hot girl
thanks
Lvl 27
@ hellrazor:

most of the times i go to the gym i do sauna afterwards. unfortunately we have a mixed and a girls only sauna. most of the girls are too shy to come to the mixed sauna, but sometimes couples can be seen or fit girls that are proud of their body.
Lvl 12
Perhaps i should reconsider going to the sauna again...
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Pophai

dont want have boner everytime i go to the sauna

dude, why the fuck not, you want to have a boner everytime you come here so why not every time you go there
Lvl 29
Pophai, stay the hell out of my sauna!!

Lvl 15
Very sexy. Wait i go to the sauna