Score: 4.22 Votes: 69
rate this

Nikki from Winter Park, FL

Starter: tacoeater869 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 35.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
don't understand the negative comments on this one, she is very sexy, some strange guys on this site.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

It's a public forum. People are entitled to their own opinions. Some people find her attractive others don't. Doesn't make anybody rude. You say "remember she didn't have to pose for the pictures". I say "remember we don't have to find her attractive just because she posted for some pictures".

For someone who has been on this site for as long as you, I would expect something more civilized, but I find you in the same category as the turds who feel compelled to write shit other than something "refreshing". It's called manners. If you don't have anything positive to say than you should shut the fuck up and keep the negative comments to yourself. I'm sure the adult community who visits this wonderful site would agree. But I digress. Thank you Tacoeater for your wonderful contribution. I'd eat your taco anytime.
Lvl 10
I grew up in WP.. which is north or orlando. However it is a seperate city... Windermere is a seperate city as well, close to Disney world.. As always, because of a few bad apples we always have to question who is posting who , on this site..
Lvl 5
5 for putting your photos on WBW nice
Lvl 6
If it took her THIS long to get naked and horny, then I don't have enough years left to try...
Lvl 3
Thx!
Lvl 79
Thanks, Nikki, for all the nice pics. Ignore the negative stuff and keep posting.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by ab1969

Hottie? That might be a bit of a stretch. Have you seen the other girls on this site?

Why is it that people who contribute nothing are the most critical ? Get your hand off your
dick and pick up a camera to take your own pics !!! Then you can add a comment. As for the post,
nice submission. Keep up the good work.
Lvl 24
Some might question which is more entertaining, the pics or the string of back 'n forth commentary...My biggest regret is that this rather sweet-looking young lady didn't smile in most of the pics that show her face, even though when she DOES smile, it's really quite dazzling an' genuine.
She's a lovely young Florida babe who looks like she is a lot of fun an' bold enough to be herself, an' to get naked on the internet...
I applaud her an' her pictures......The running commentary seemed to get off track an' lost some relevance...(offtopic)...
I did enjoy her pics, an' I give th' thread a score of four ...
Lastly, I hope she will do more, an' her photographer needs to tell her funny stories so she breaks into genuine laughter for some pics...
Thanks again !
  • Goto: