• Goto:
Lvl 11
dcpremo finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 8
Wow! Thanks for the new pictures. You are a real sexy beauty and I absolutely love everything about your face and every part of your wonderful body. You're a real turn on and I can't get enough of you! Can I have you? How about in my dreams? Hope to see much much more of you. Looking at your pictures always makes my day! Have a great day yourself. Gary
Lvl 29
great updates sno, very beautiful woman with a magnificent body, love them titties babe / thanks
Lvl 30
great new pics, thanks
Lvl 18
I'm confused. Originally this girl was from Orlando now changed to Winter Park? In the first post it says "My name is Nikki". What's the deal? Are you supposed to be this girl? If you're not then why did you put "my name is Nikki" in the first post? If you are this Nikki girl then why did you PM me saying "I think her name is Nikki." way back when this thread first started like you didn't know her name for sure? There's somethin weird goin on here. Care to clarify?

Then if you look on page 9. At one point you say something like "I just posted a vid of me playing with my pussy" then someone asked if you were tapping that and your response was "Nope, it wasn't me tapping it. Wish it was." How does that make any sense at all? (I posted a pic below in case posts start getting edited)
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 7
Don't care where she's from or what her name is but I'd definitely hit on her! Very attractive "real" woman!
Lvl 8
I agree with J-swiss. Something didn't compute.
Lvl 8
If you guys don't like the story....move on. I just like enjoying her pictures.
Lvl 6
Well I, for one, am totally hooked. This one gal with style and class.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

I'm confused. Originally this girl was from Orlando now changed to Winter Park? In the first post it says "My name is Nikki". What's the deal? Are you supposed to be this girl? If you're not then why did you put "my name is Nikki" in the first post? If you are this Nikki girl then why did you PM me saying "I think her name is Nikki." way back when this thread first started like you didn't know her name for sure? There's somethin weird goin on here. Care to clarify?

Then if you look on page 9. At one point you say something like "I just posted a vid of me playing with my pussy" then someone asked if you were tapping that and your response was "Nope, it wasn't me tapping it. Wish it was." How does that make any sense at all? (I posted a pic below in case posts start getting edited)
[ Link ]

Just to point out Orlando and Winter Park are pretty much the same thing just like Orlando and Windermere. I agree with the rest of your post though.

If she wants to prove anything I live in Orlando and have a new camera I'm ready to test out.
Lvl 18
Very nice natural milf
Lvl 18
I know Orlando and Winter Park are for the most part the same I live here. The point is why call it Orlando then switch it to Winter park? It's just another sign of bullshit.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

I know Orlando and Winter Park are for the most part the same I live here. The point is why call in orlando then switch it to Winter park? it's just another sign of bullshit.

Hrm. That's odd. Maybe the same reason the Phoenix Cardinals changed to the Arizona Cardinals a few years back?
Lvl 18
A few years back? That was 15 years ago. What cave have you been livin in? Must be a nice cave to have missed so much time. Can I come hang out? Apparently Orlando's just full of trannies and stuff these days.
Lvl 8
What's with you dumb bastards? A lady is willing to share herself with us and you question or criticize her pictures or stories and wonder why they don't show any longer. I don't get it....
page two... i don't like the hairy bung hole
Lvl 22
Well damn I just found this thread

I've missed a lot I see

Thanks for the pics, and I hope there will be more !!!!

(and I don't shave my ass either )
Lvl 7
Regardless of where she's from or who's actually posting, the girl in the pics has a nice ass. I wouldn't turn it down, but then again, I'm not gay.
  • Goto: