Score: 4.19 Votes: 52
rate this

New here...tell me what you want to do to/with me

Starter: hahaha1088 Posted: 13 years ago Views: 50.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Wow! Thanks for the update! I hope more are to come...
Lvl 4
come on those pictures are just a tease post some more
Lvl 7
I think you need a tongue lashing! That pussy looks tasty!

Great picks; more please. Rub it down play with it some.
Lvl 14
I'd put my dick between your tits until I come on your nipples!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

Walking past your ajar door I catch a glimpse of you on the bed, taking a double check through the small gap I see to my amazement your completely naked with a camera in hand, I can't quite believe what I am seeing and move closer to the door. You look so hot lying there completely naked, I can't quite believe I caught you and start to imagine what it would be like to play with you... My heart races and the blood starts to pump, so I take a chance as you are clicking away I slowly push the ajar door open. It catches your eye in your peripheral vision and u look up, seeing me, a look of panic spreads across your face and you freeze, but you see I am smiling and as you look down my hand is moving around my crotch area... I say "don't stop, you don't want to disappoint WBW" and your panic turns to a smile and your carry on taking pics. Aware of my movement its not long before you put the camera down, looking up again you see I have my hard cock in hand slowly stroking over you very aroused, you go to sit up and I say "don't move" as I walk over to you. I rest my hard cock glistening with excitement on your mouth, you can taste me as you lick your lips and start to kiss the head, sucking it into your mouth and start to play with it. My hand slowly caresses your inner thigh up and down, moving higher you let out a little gasp as it brushes your pussy, you clearly feel moist much to my excitement and I start to rub up and down, quickly your lips part and two fingers slide easily inside your hot wet pussy as you let out a moan... my thumb circles and rubs your clit and my two fingers slide in and out of you slapping against your g-spot inside... Your taking my cock deep in your mouth, it feels so good and its not long before your quivering and moving with the pleasure building inside you, my fingers are moving faster and faster as you start to contract around them, breathing heavily and moaning out load, the intenssity gets more and more until you hold your breath, tightening every muscle in your body you moan out loud and wooooosh!! with a flood of wetness you tip of over the edge shaking and wriggling, my fingers not letting up your orgasm turns me on so much you feel me swell in your mouth and I thrust forward releasing my load down 1your throat. Pushing my hand away you try to catch your breath, but I am already reaching for my belt, I turn you over and tell you to get to your knees, pulling your arms behind your back I loop the belt around them so they can't move. I make you sit at first, burying my face between your legs so i can taste you, mmmmmmm then we kiss so you can taste your own juices, I'm now aroused again hard and throbbing, you turn over and bend down, your bum in the air inviting me in, I push my hard cock against your pussy, rubbing a little then slipping the head inside followed by the full length you let out a moan as it reaches deep inside u. Thrusting back and fourth you moan with each inward stroke, getting faster and harder, I take a hold of your hair with one hand and pull your head up by it... slapping your bum with the other hand as I thrust fast and hard, your legs are quivering underneath you it feels so good....

I'll leave you to imagine how this would end, hopefully while your playing with your wet pussy from reading so far

Lvl 4
Got my msg?
Lvl 4
any more updates?
Lvl 14
where are the new pics?
Lvl 6
hey boys

I know it's been a while, so here's some new pics.......unfortunately, being ones own photographer doesn't exactly lend itself to creativity :P

But hopefully you'll still enjoy
Lvl 6
here's one more
Lvl 14
why are you covering up the good stuff?
Lvl 6
sweet body!
Lvl 14
It looks good, thank you
Lvl 7
Looking forward to more of you. Ty
Lvl 4
damn....sorry i've been missing the updates...been working so much i havent even had time for ME!!! not even enough time to tug one out over these gorgeous pix!!! although i'd rather SHE tug it out for me with her mouth while im eating that juicy fat wet pussy and sucking on her hot clit, making her gush into my mouth while i'm exploding in hers......or all over her face and body...whichever you prefer h!!
Lvl 6
IslandEJ69- I prefer all of the above
Lvl 4
anymore pictures?
very lovely. welcome to wbw and thannks for the morning woody
  • Goto: