Score: 4.19 Votes: 52
rate this

New here...tell me what you want to do to/with me

Starter: hahaha1088 Posted: 13 years ago Views: 50.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
Is it oly me that wat to see this pussy on a cucumber?
please lady,explode our space!
Lvl 24
WELCOME to the WORLD's GREATEST SITE !

'Lookin' great ... 'would love to see more of you. ...'headtotoes...
Lvl 4
id start by sucking ur clit and licking all ur juices up with my tongue, then sliding it into ur wet pussy hitting ur clit from inside with my tongue ring as im carressing and pinchin ur nipples, then make my way up ur body kissing every inch of it on my way up 2 ur tits to suck and nibble on them before climbing up ur body 2 give u a kiss so u can taste ur juices on my tongue then i would slide my cock into ur mouth and let u get me hard while i finger ur tight wet pussy making u beg me to fuck ur brains out!
Lvl 30
good enough to eat
Lvl 7
I would like you to hold your legs up and slide my thick 8 inch cock in your wet pussy. Fucking you slow and deep until you cum all over my throbbing cock & after you cum I want to explode all over your silver $ nipples and face.
Lvl 6
very nice! so yummy!
Lvl 29
You look like you could use a good rimming too
Lvl 6
Hmmm, all those comments definitely made my pussy wet ;-)...here's another pic.....
Lvl 13
great body!!
Lvl 8
Welcome to WBW 1088 hope you enjoy your time on this site I sure do
Lvl 5
great body great pussy... you can sit on my face anytime!! do you fancy showing us that sexy arse of yours?
Lvl 6
IslandEJ69- I love having my tits sucked and tasting my own juices.....maybe you could cum all over my tits after I suck you off?....Then you could finger me until you're ready for round two, in which you would in fact, fuck me until I'm screaming and cumming
Lvl 6
longhairedhippie- maybe i could deep throat your cock while you tongue fuck me, and then i'd swallow your load while my pussy is squirting all over your face
Lvl 6
Damn! Girl that really got my cock hard!! I'd love your hot wet pussy squirting all over my face! While my cock is buried in your throat! I bet you could drain my balls in a couple deep swallows! Then my cock would stay hard for hours while you fucked it all night!
Lvl 14
As a starter, can we see your wet pussy?
Lvl 5
I would go balls deep in your dirtbox.

Wouldn't it be awesome if this "chick" turned out to be a dude that's whacking off right now to you dudes getting off to a picture he found on the internet? lol
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by DriveBySuicide

I would go balls deep in your dirtbox.

Wouldn't it be awesome if this "chick" turned out to be a dude that's whacking off right now to you dudes getting off to a picture he found on the internet? lol

I think you are right on with that theory. I have yet to see something enter that pussy, and she (I mean HE) offered that in the beginning... 'Dude looks like a Lady!'
Lvl 16
I like hairy pussy just as much as a nice smoothe shaved pussy. Let's see your hairy pussy. Please x
Lvl 6
padronicus- you could stuff your cock in my pussy.....as long as you tie me up first....

Speaking of which, who else wants to tie me up? I think I'd enjoy being naked and having my arms and legs tied to the bed ;-)
Lvl 6
And speaking of things I enjoy, any of you take public transportation on a daily basis? I do, and I enjoy picking out a guy on the bus and imagning what his face might look like if I sucked him off right there on the bus...... ;-)
  • Goto: