Score: 4.12 Votes: 34
rate this

New Girls From My Personal Babe Collection of College Girls Ive Been Taking Advantage of! Updated Daily!

Starter: mr.lips Posted: 15 years ago Views: 8.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Timoss

GAH I ALMOST BELIEVED IT...

AND I PARTIALLY AGREE WITH HIGHTIDE

First off mate the girl is hot, so hot actually that any monkey with two balls would have fucked her untill she broke, who cares if she's annoying... 'do you have therapy sessions with your pencil sharpner'I bloody well hope not, as you do with a pencil sharpner is use it to sharpen pencils, the point here is you had a hot chick thats a 'good fuck' and you had conversations with a 'good fuck' in order to find her annoying, therefore your a complete dickhead...

Thats the case if I believe your story anyway...

*** PLEASE DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS AS THIS IS RESERVED FOR MOD'S ONLY - PLEASE READ THE RULES ***
Lvl 6
...Lol Man You Guys Always Crack Me Up, Here I Am Posting Hot Pics of Hot Girls That Are Original And Never Reposts And All You Do Is Bitch And Complain...You Might Think Shes Hot And She Kind of Is But She Doesnt Make The Cut For Me And When I Say She Was Annoying It Was In A Stalker Kind of Way...Anyways I Guess Ill Just Leave Out The Commentaries And Just Show The Pics But For The Rest of You Who Like Them Thanks, Much Appreciated I Enjoy Sharing These Canadian Babes And Ill Keep on Sharing Until I Run Out...Ill Post The Next Girl Soon

And Timoss Your A Tool, That Is All!
Lvl 7
if people dont like your posts Mr. Lips they should get out the sears cataloge for bra pleasure.., I think you did great Mr. Lips... thanx from me...kudos fellow cuntryman
Lvl 6
<3 5*
Lvl 14
Thank god that digicams are so easy to use and affordable to own. L O L.
Lvl 6
great looking g/f! Must have been nice having your cock between those lovely big tits!
Lvl 13
Don't leave out commentary they are half the fun, well maybe a quarter.
Lvl 13
there's only one post of pictures that I can see. I think I'm missing something.
Lvl 4
i feal u bro xD been there my self creepy stalker girls :o
Lvl 2
Your posts always kick ass, but I AM a little disappointed about that Updated Daily in the title. WE need some updates man!

Still awesome posts
Lvl 19
I'll rate this a 5 if you post NUDITY in the nude babes forums

And yes, she is quite attractive
3 pics? Updated Daily? hmm... Cute girl though
Lvl 32
Guess you don't get around much
Lvl 26
*** Locked and No Nudes ***
  • Goto: