Score: 4.12 Votes: 34
rate this

New Girls From My Personal Babe Collection of College Girls Ive Been Taking Advantage of! Updated Daily!

Starter: mr.lips Posted: 15 years ago Views: 8.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6

You Launched A Loopy From Looking At My Pics

• Hells YES & Ill Do It Again!

83.67% (82)

• NO Didnt Quite Do It For Me

16.33% (16)

Votes: 98
...Anyone Who Knows My Past Posts Knows I Dont Have To Verify Shit...These Are Girls Ive Fucked AS You Can Tell From The Same HQ Pics All The Time And Same Setting...

This Is Kelsey She Was 18 At The Time of The Pics, Shes 19 Now, She Started off Sending Me Pics of Herself, Then I Had Her Over And Made A Few Pics/Vids of My Own...My Roomie/Best Bud Got In On It One Night Too...This Girl Has Got To Be One of The Most Annoying Fucks Ive Ever Had, Just Would NOT Leave Me Alone So I Had To Block ANd Delete Her Retarded Ass...Anywho Enjoy!

Please Rate, Comment & Vote For My Thread
Thanks
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 6
... Enjoy For Now
Ill Continue With The Next College Babe In A Bit
Lvl 17
annoying?
SEND HER MY WAY!
Lvl 5
WOW Mr lips you always bring us the ultimate, she is a real hottie/cutie, attarctive, amazing body and the best kind of pics!! Looks like you had a great time and a squirter damn thats hot!!! Thank you for sharing with us, it doesn't get any better
Lvl 17
Hot babe.
Lvl 7
mr. lips you always bring the goods...don't let the naysayers get you down!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

WOW Mr lips you always bring us the ultimate, she is a real hottie/cutie, attarctive, amazing body and the best kind of pics!! Looks like you had a great time and a squirter damn thats hot!!! Thank you for sharing with us, it doesn't get any better

Haha Ooooh Yes There Is BETTER! MUCH BETTER Just Wait Fella's (And Ladies)
Lvl 12
Lvl 4
fuckn nice pics man! keep it ! sexy lil bitch!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Slopoke

...Maybe Im Slow...But I Dont Get It
Lvl 6
hey tell me how i can talkk to her shes hott i dont caree how annoying she is i wanna chat with her
Lvl 7
A little blowjob wouldn't do a harm

Anyways, thanks for the pictures They are great
Lvl 43
Quote:
Originally posted by mafia29

fuckn nice pics man! keep it ! sexy lil bitch!

Keep the derogatory words out of your posts, Yes she is a fine lookin' gal...

She was a buggin' ya?...hell, just goes to show ya, never know who's a stalker...Nice pics
Lvl 7
Great post, look forward to seeing more, thanks for the effort.
Lvl 12
You know what they say: Those who do all the talking, are only talking.

These girls are slightly above average, I'll give you that, but the "look who I fucked" bluster is kind of high school.
Lvl 14
very nice stuff
Lvl 11
You make me proud to be Canadian! You are a true hero and probably the best poster on WBW.
Lvl 4
KEEP Em Cuming!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by mr.lips

...Anyone Who Knows My Past Posts Knows I Dont Have To Verify Shit...These Are Girls Ive Fucked AS You Can Tell From The Same HQ Pics All The Time And Same Setting...

This Is Kelsey She Was 18 At The Time of The Pics, Shes 19 Now, She Started off Sending Me Pics of Herself, Then I Had Her Over And Made A Few Pics/Vids of My Own...My Roomie/Best Bud Got In On It One Night Too...This Girl Has Got To Be One of The Most Annoying Fucks Ive Ever Had, Just Would NOT Leave Me Alone So I Had To Block ANd Delete Her Retarded Ass...Anywho Enjoy!

GAH I ALMOST BELIEVED IT...

Quote:
Originally posted by hightide

These girls are slightly above average, I'll give you that, but the "look who I fucked" bluster is kind of high school.

AND I PARTIALLY AGREE WITH HIGHTIDE

First off mate the girl is hot, so hot actually that any monkey with two balls would have fucked her untill she broke, who cares if she's annoying... 'do you have therapy sessions with your pencil sharpner'I bloody well hope not, as you do with a pencil sharpner is use it to sharpen pencils, the point here is you had a hot chick thats a 'good fuck' and you had conversations with a 'good fuck' in order to find her annoying, therefore your a complete dickhead...

Thats the case if I believe your story anyway...
Lvl 2
you know what would be nice? If people could just be happy with good free pics with hot chicks in them. Nobody cares whether you think he's full of baloney or not, most of us are just happy to watch the show. Thanks Mr. Lips for the contribution, and please keep them coming, great job
  • Goto: