New Amateur Wallz!

Starter: Broker Posted: 14 years ago Views: 104.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Terrific thread. Thank you.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Broker

You're really gonna make me start a third thread and have to break these things up more than I already do? Does anyone really care?
*sigh*

The problem is that you are not breaking them up at the moment and that is causing me lots of work.

If you read the rules of this site then it's easy ! Please accept that there is a reason for seperating the two types. Thanks
Lvl 13
what a view on doggy girl in #9 second row second from right
Lvl 13
girl in 238 has amazing tits..awesome post 5*
Lvl 8
Great post! Well done.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

The problem is that you are not breaking them up at the moment and that is causing me lots of work.

If you read the rules of this site then it's easy ! Please accept that there is a reason for seperating the two types. Thanks

Well I still think this is all unnecessary but for all future posts I will break them up as best I can. Until someone else finds something to complain about Or I could just stick with celeb walls. Guess that'd solve the problem.

Sorry, I know I'm coming across a bit snarky. It's not my board and I don't make the rules but no one has said anything until now about how I have posted my amateur walls because no one cares. All seems like much ado about nothing. I'd like to think this isn't a mod expressing authority, although I just did, but that's sure what it feels like. That's not an accusation or an insult so don't flame me or anything. Just expressing my side.

I'll adjust my postings in the future accordingly.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Broker

Well I still think this is all unnecessary but for all future posts I will break them up as best I can. Until someone else finds something to complain about Or I could just stick with celeb walls. Guess that'd solve the problem.

Sorry, I know I'm coming across a bit snarky. It's not my board and I don't make the rules but no one has said anything until now about how I have posted my amateur walls because no one cares. All seems like much ado about nothing. I'd like to think this isn't a mod expressing authority, although I just did, but that's sure what it feels like. That's not an accusation or an insult so don't flame me or anything. Just expressing my side.

I'll adjust my postings in the future accordingly.

Look, I dont really care if "Nobody Else Cares" The rules are simple and must be adhered to, dont be awkward and please just abide by them.

This line below is the end of the matter.

I am not flaming you, i am just a "mod expressing authority"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 6
I really don't care how you post them......just keep posting them!!
Lvl 16
Soon, once I figure out the new posting system, which as it turns out, may not be such a bad idea after all
Lvl 12
one of the best post out there!
Lvl 9
thanx... this thread is stunning
  • Goto: