* This post has been modified by Punnani : 14 years ago
Lvl 16
Lvl 16
Lvl 16
Lvl 16
Lvl 24
Broker, You must remember that "Nude Public Babes" is for Amateurs only. You are mixing professional models in with Amateurs, Please be careful in fiuture.

If you want to start a thread of Pro Models then please start it in "Famous Babes". Thanks
Lvl 16
Isn't that splitting hairs a bit?

Hard to name a girl and put her in my other thread if I don't know a girl's name

Here's how I differentiate between the two.

If' I've never heard of them, don't know their name or the name is unfamiliar to me, that for me qualifies them as amateurs. Even if shot by a professional photographer, even if they are a professional model. Because chances are that may be the only time I come across images of that model.
If I can find the name of the model and she has a substantial enough body of work to justify it, the file is named with her name and is sent over to my celebs wallpapers thread.

I guess what I'm saying is, if I have no idea or way of finding out who the model is, she's not a pro. At least not a well known one.

For example, in the celeb thread there's a model named Kimberly Jane. Now she is by no means well known and I would hardly call her a professional model. But she has been shot by professional photographers has a body of work that is substantial enough to warrant a posting just for her and I know her name so she's over there instead of over here as amateur#####.

I guess what I'm saying is, if I can't put a name to the face, or whatever body part is on display, she's gonna end up in the amateur thread.

If anyone thinks they know who some of these girls are and can give me names, I'll happily use that name in any future postings of that model.

I realize my guidelines and the site's guidelines may not line up in this case, but I never for a second believed anyone would give a damn.
Lvl 16
I should probably also mention that sometimes I'm just lazy and lump who may be a well known model in with the rest and hope no one notices.

Just so there's full disclosure
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Broker

I should probably also mention that sometimes I'm just lazy and lump who may be a well known model in with the rest and hope no one notices.

Just so there's full disclosure

I read your post above this one and decided you made more sence in this one Here is a simple rule to follow:

If the pictures look pro.. Then they probably are ! The models DONT need to be well known names to be pro.
Lvl 7
super posts! thanks for sharing
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

I read your post above this one and decided you made more sence in this one Here is a simple rule to follow:

If the pictures look pro.. Then they probably are ! The models DONT need to be well known names to be pro.

You're really gonna make me start a third thread and have to break these things up more than I already do? Does anyone really care?
*sigh*
  • Goto: