Score: 3.93 Votes: 28
rate this

naked stormtrooper

Starter: rooshba Posted: 12 years ago Views: 10.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
is this part of the bonus material on the blu-ray?
zdevil finds this awesome.
sorry these pics made me lol.
Lvl 17
Star wars geeks would love this pic! They could imagine fucking a stormtrooper!
i thought we were supposed to have a fantaasy about the gold bikini?
Lvl 13
How creative! I love it.
Lvl 10
i love freaky women....
Lvl 18
I wanted to not like these, but she has really nice tits.
i see you found the website where i was uploading these pics from... nice going
i started posting these on 30sept. you even stole the title to the set... jeez
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 12 years ago
Lvl 13
Sorry for posting the pics i'm not out to steal your thunder or anything
I don't know where you were getting the pics from, i personally have seen them on 3 different sites. From what i can tell you weren't posting them on the forum so i didn't see them, i don't frequent the galleries section. As for the name what else besides "naked stormtrooper" would i call it? But if you want you can have admin delete or lock the thread.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Americanbulldog

i see you found the website where i was uploading these pics from... nice going
i started posting these on 30sept. you even stole the title to the set... jeez

Post the link to the thread on here or i cant see what your problem is, you do not own the pictures and 80% of the pictures posted on this site have been shown somewhere else ! PLEASE do not flame other members
Lvl 17
Lads, we all love titties!

Can't we all just get along.....
Lvl 13
thats one way to remain anonymous
Lvl 29
I would bang the force out of her! Ba da ba, thank you, thank you, I will be here all week
Quote:
Originally posted by rooshba

Sorry for posting the pics i'm not out to steal your thunder or anything
I don't know where you were getting the pics from, i personally have seen them on 3 different sites. From what i can tell you weren't posting them on the forum so i didn't see them, i don't frequent the galleries section. As for the name what else besides "naked stormtrooper" would i call it? But if you want you can have admin delete or lock the thread.

I appreciate the level headed response. I haven't seen these pics before as far as I can remember. So thanks for sharing.

I'm not even a star wars fan, bu this set was pretty sweet. I hope there are more.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy!

Star wars geeks would love this pic! They could imagine fucking a stormtrooper!

I dont think so, All stormtroopers are clones of Jango Fett. And he's a dude.
Lvl 13
@ the patriotvirus not all stormtroopers were clones, according to the expanded universe by around the time of the battle of yavin (episode 4) only 1/3 of the troppers were clones the Stormtrooper Corps was open to both Human men and women, but female stormtroopers were an extremely rare sight under Palpatine's reign, however after the fall of palpatine they became more common.
may the power of geekdom be with you
Lvl 17
I'm speechless!!! Thanks for sharing!
Lvl 13
love it
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by rooshba

@ the patriotvirus not all stormtroopers were clones, according to the expanded universe by around the time of the battle of yavin (episode 4) only 1/3 of the troppers were clones the Stormtrooper Corps was open to both Human men and women, but female stormtroopers were an extremely rare sight under Palpatine's reign, however after the fall of palpatine they became more common.

Yeah!!

So ner!
  • Goto: