Score: 4.66 Votes: 224
rate this

My sexy girlfriend again, 3rd time posting!

Starter: T67MR2 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 182.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy7666

What's important to remember is that assholes an' pinheads are E V E R Y W H E R E ! You'll never outrun them or outlast them...but you can diminish them by ignoring them.
Your girlfriend is both magnificent and angelic...you are a lucky gent and you are gifted with your camera...those are some very fine pics...
I hope you will continue to share them for the sake of those viewers who appreciate both the effort and the gorgeous subject matter...
I'd say you're very fortunate that your g/f doesn't mind sharing her beauty with strangers, even when some few can be very boorish an' unappreciative.
Thanks again for the efforts!

Agreed.

Too bad there's no way to "Yes" or "No" vote members in a gallery, so everyone can see their ratings!
Lvl 8
Love her shape. Thanks for sharing.
wow shes mad hot love her body
Lvl 5
WOW...she is amazing, gorgeous...and you have some good camera skills, outstanding work
Lvl 8
Outstanding & breathtaking woman you have there! Ignore the non-believers & please keep pleasing us with more pics of your gorgeous GF! Thanks so much....oh, & can I get on that waiting list to rent her for my wife & I?
Lvl 15
hot new pix

any pix of her in thong or undies to tease us?
Lvl 5
she is BOOM! fairplay to you, im looking forward to seeing some more!!
Lvl 8
Your a lucky mo fo! Super hot babe.
Lvl 11
Thank you all for the positive comments, and for letting the douche bags have it lol I'll work on more pics.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by BabeLover888

hot new pix

any pix of her in thong or undies to tease us?

Here ya go.. Some old ones we found

Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by cdq1182

great pics! does she like anal? i'd like 2 see some pics of her taking it in the rear if possible.....

Hmm we might try to work on that. Kind of hard to get tasteful pics at that angle though.
Lvl 6
Hot girl, really good photos. Top notch!

And an epic rofl at owning Von Doom like that, legendary to be honest.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by fatsoo

Hot girl, really good photos. Top notch!

And an epic rofl at owning Von Doom like that, legendary to be honest.

lol glad you guys enjoyed it
Lvl 15
OMG! she´s beautiful! thanks!!
Lvl 6
She is freaking awesome,,,, love her,,,
Lvl 13
She is very beautiful. Thank you for sharing her with us, lick her once for me pls.
Lvl 18
Well this is gonna be unpopular for me to say but fuck it. You're kinda a douchebag yourself. That whole thing about threatening to stop posting over a few bad comments when you've gotten so many good ones is just like the fat kid in elementary school cryin "I'm goin home and taking my ball too" cause he got picked last. This is the internet, there's gonna be assholes and people who worship you. Tons of people come here. Anytime you put yourself out there and open yourselves up to public discussion you have to take the good with the bad especially when the good massively out weighs the bad.

With all that said your girlfriend is cute just chill the hell out and don't take stupid posts on a website so damn seriously.
Lvl 11
First off, most the good came AFTER the couple of dumb comments.. And my point was, that the kid was an idiot. There was tons of proof in the previous threads, that he could have looked at. I even provided the links in two spots for reference. If your gonna be a tard, and give bad votes bringing down the ratings because you are too stupid to read a little, then you are a douche. If me and my GF want to be upset about some tard fucking up our votes, when we are sharing pics, then so be it.

There is a difference between negative comments, and some ass calling us a liar when proof has previously been spoon fed to them.

My girl said herself, she would rather have someone call her ugly or whatever, then have some fuck tard tell her she is not real. THEN proceed to fuck up the votes simply because they are a bit slow in the head.

It's a little nerve racking/exciting, ect to be taking pics and sharing them with the world. People like us, and many others who do the same, is part of what makes this site exciting. We dealt with idiots in all three threads and I think it is quite reasonable to have gotten frustrated over that.

If you can't understand that, then you sir, are the douche bag.
Lvl 30
stop the drama and post more pics...geez
Lvl 11
4 more.. A bit of face in one of them.. We thought the black and white not only looked cool, but kinda hides the identity Hope you all like em. Will work on more.

• Goto: