Score: 4.66 Votes: 224
rate this

My sexy girlfriend again, 3rd time posting!

Starter: T67MR2 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 182.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Well, that was the last of our new pics... If you guys want more, we will either have to dig through our old pics and see if anything is OK to post, or take new pics. We miiiight be down for requests, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. It's about 1:30AM so were off to do our thing, then go to bed

Thank you all! We'll be back tomorrow.
Lvl 5
I simply LOVE your pics.Thank you both,she is beautiful. Any cum pics??
Lvl 5
awesome lady 5 stars
Lvl 5
Wow...damn is all i can say
Lvl 14
I found my new goddess!
More doggy pics would be great, takne from the side so we can see her nice tits
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Lvl 26
OMG your girl is simply awesome with that sexy body.She looks really fantastic and we can see she is very very fun!!!Keep posting,please!
Lvl 11
4 more

Lvl 11
heyy nice pics...are they new? like taken tonight?!
Lvl 11
no one is old, maybe a year back, and the others are from our recent vacation
Lvl 4
great pics! does she like anal? i'd like 2 see some pics of her taking it in the rear if possible.....
Lvl 14
You got me
Lvl 26
She is hotter than fire,and bj shots are excellent!!!Thanks!
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by T67MR2

Proof pic with Vondoom_18 as the subject matter

Please click for a full view

[ Link ]

Kind of pathetic you actually feel such a strong need to prove yourselves... Do you really care that much if some random person on the net does or does not believe you?
Lvl 5
Oh my god! You get all that shit for not proving yourselves, then when you do, you get shit from m21txsub for proving your selves. What a bunch of assholes.
I think she is absoluely gorgeous! What a fantastic body. I for one would love to see more pics of her body. And what I can see of her face, she is just beautiful!
Thanks for all your efforts.
Christy
Lvl 9
can i borrower her for a night? lol
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by salmonhead1000

Oh my god! You get all that shit for not proving yourselves, then when you do, you get shit from m21txsub for proving your selves. What a bunch of assholes.
I think she is absoluely gorgeous! What a fantastic body. I for one would love to see more pics of her body. And what I can see of her face, she is just beautiful!
Thanks for all your efforts.
Christy

I totally agree,,,,, we need to trim the membership roles of some of the malcontents,,,, that previous remark was absolutely uncalled for,,,, and from a fucking NOOB no less,,,, and here we're trying to be all nicey nicey to noobs and they still dish out that crap.
Lvl 18
Don't let douchebags get you down. She is amazing! Great shots of a super hot woman.
Lvl 30
id like to rent her from you for a week or two so me and MissJade can enjoy some "special" time with her. She's a cute girl, thanks for posting
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by m21txsub

Kind of pathetic you actually feel such a strong need to prove yourselves... Do you really care that much if some random person on the net does or does not believe you?

To: m21txsub : No accually what is pathetic is your jealousy. Now STFU and enjoy or get the eff out of this thread!
To T67MR2: Great pics and hot gf! Bravo!
Lvl 21
Great way to prove it? make a sign with my name on it... yeaaa, that should do the trick!

btw that girls really sexy
  • Goto: