Score: 4.47 Votes: 57
rate this

My Sexy 19 y/o GF!

Starter: ctnuke Posted: 16 years ago Views: 34.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
ctnuke, you have a good lookin woman there. morgadeth is right, confidence is sexy. Ignore the twits that wouldn't know what to do with your girl if she were nekid legs spread in front of them. Also, pay no attention to hockedude. I like her bald. But you definitely need a better camera. Do the girl justice, HR pix with a good camera please. I'd be happy to volunteer my services.
MLH
Lvl 9
great girl, cant wait to see more
Lvl 5
Welcome ctnuke, just found this thread today AMAZING. Don't take notice of the idiots here who can't appreciate real, quality pics of a hottie.

She is a cutie, lovely tight body with curves in the right places, a fantastic pair of tits and suckable nipples a real peachy round ass she is just a really hottie!! Sexy pink underwear, some clothed pics and various undressing down to her lovely naked body, couldn't ask for much more in a set of pics, people should take note!! She knows how to pose too, thank you for sharing with us

A sexy corset, I luv nice underwear and on her body it's gonna look hot hot hot, look forward to any future posts from you both, make sure you tell her just what a hawtie she is and thank you!!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by screwball69

shes starting to run a little flabby for just 19

Dude makes this as his first post, christ.....

Shes damn cute Ct, 99% of the memebers here would crawl over broken glass to get a shot at her.......
Lvl 21
Shes cute nice butt
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by PowderFinger

Dude makes this as his first post, christ.....

Shes damn cute Ct, 99% of the memebers here would crawl over broken glass to get a shot at her.......

i know i would. keep posting man
Lvl 20
You have a really beautiful girl there dude.
Lvl 14
she is really cute, please keep posting
Lvl 6
Very sexy, I like her a lot.
Lvl 9
she is awesome... thanks for the share !
Lvl 14
please post more, she is so cute
Lvl 10
Hey guys I'm trying to get some new photos of her should be any day now and I'll make sure to do the shout out to silence the naysayers lol.
Lvl 14
sounds awesome I cant wait to see more of this sexy woman.
Lvl 14
can we get some pics without the back fat?
Lvl 10
My god I take a few pictures that are unflattering and all of a sudden she is jabba the hutt. . she's 5'10 and weights 120 lbs
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by screwball69

shes starting to run a little flabby for just 19

What an asshole you are!
Lvl 40
I can't believe the negative comments from you fucktards. Why don't you post some of the vermin that you have wanked over.
Lvl 14
what is this idiot talking about? Maybe he prefers undernutritioned, anorexic women? Ignore, this moron.
Lvl 7
She is a little sex kitten. I like her... I would love to see more.

As for the other ass clowns, I have yet to see pictures of their ladies. Your girl could be a Jessica Alba look alike and a few will always talk shit. Maybe they prefer 400 lbs chicks that smell like bacon grease. You never know.

The woman you might think is the most beautiful in the world will still only be appreciated by about 90% of other men. Considering you have a 4.79/5 rating on this thread I think you can be certain that you have a really hottie on your hands. We certainly appreciate you guys sharing.
Lvl 12
Hey, ctnuke, you got a real cute and sexy girl there!
Don't pay any attention to the few buttnuggets.

To bitchazz, screwball69 and whoever that other tsunami asshole was...
  • Goto: