Score: 3.52 Votes: 21
rate this

My New Girl

Starter: linguistofcunning Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
Here ya go fellas and ladies who are like us fellas.
Yachts finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
Yachts finds this awesome.
Lvl 60
I think it's hilarious you blurred out her tattoos. But hey, if you want to maintain the privacy while still showing the goods, do what you gotta do.

Thanks for the share. I hope there are more to come.
Lvl 4
yeah, that was a thought/concern of hers when I asked (yes dudes, some of us ask first) if i could post her pics!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by linguistofcunning
yeah, that was a thought/concern of hers when I asked (yes dudes, some of us ask first) if i could post her pics!

You should have blurred out the dog, too. Pretty sure I recognize him!
Lvl 12
You are one lucky man, she is looking fine. the 1st pic on post #2 WOW!. Hope to see more of her .
Lvl 14
nice body
Lvl 4
I just showed her your comments. She was excited by them and we have agreed to take more tonight. I should be able to post them later. Any requests whilst I am writing? I know already I'll be taking some shots of her bent over showing off that hot pussy.
MeatU2 finds this awesome.
very nice, excited to see more
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by linguistofcunning
I just showed her your comments. She was excited by them and we have agreed to take more tonight. I should be able to post them later. Any requests whilst I am writing? I know already I'll be taking some shots of her bent over showing off that hot pussy.

Yes, bent over showing both ass and pussy are the best shots.
She is HOT!!
Lvl 14
definately a shot from behind with her spreading her ass cheeks to show her pussy and butthole, how about one of her holding her tits up to show how big they are, and some action shots
Lvl 22
You're a lucky guy. Thanks for sharing
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by thegame14
definately a shot from behind with her spreading her ass cheeks to show her pussy and butthole, how about one of her holding her tits up to show how big they are, and some action shots

agreed, let's see that beautiful starfish...
Lvl 12
really great looking body on her, hope you'll post more soon. she has a great ass so more ass pics please. What size are her boobs?
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Corkboy32
really great looking body on her, hope you'll post more soon. she has a great ass so more ass pics please. What size are her boobs?

Her boobs are only a C cup.....which blew my mind when she told me. I thought for sure they'd be D's. Anyway, I am at work and about to put up the new ones we took this morning!
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by loveyoungmoms
Yes, bent over showing both ass and pussy are the best shots.
She is HOT!!

Does this work?
Lvl 4
Some more of the goodness!
Lvl 4
AND.....since I know the haters will be asking soon enough.......
spaboy finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
No more requests? She is game and loves good comments. Lay it on us!
Lvl 15
My requests are more tit play, tittie fuck maybe.
How about some 'bate or cumshots?
  • Goto: