Score: 4.75 Votes: 157
rate this

My M.I.L.F.

Starter: gordo9094 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 157.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
gordo you need high speed at home so your smokin hot wife can do some requests and give us her appreciation personally!!!! gotta do it my man.... buckeye and myself will agree on this im sure
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by gordo9094

[reply=bgty]
buckeye42..... im guessing sister in law/ mysterious blonde two of the same!! we both know if the third one wasnt in the hot tub we would of received really GOOD pics

Don't know if it's a disappointment or not but,,,, the girls in the hot tub are all different than the previous pics,,,,

And here's a few where they actually ALMOST got around to "playing"
[/reply]
dissappointment????? are you kidding me??? there is nothing about this thread remotely dissappointing!!!! your the man gordo!!! adopt me please!!!!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by bgty

gordo you need high speed at home so your smokin hot wife can do some requests and give us her appreciation personally!!!! gotta do it my man.... buckeye and myself will agree on this im sure

Hell,,, I can;t even get dsl yet,,, much less cable,,, sux.

anyhoo,,, on with the show,,, back to the hot tub set.
Lvl 6
Quote:

[reply=gordo9094]
[reply=bgty]
buckeye42..... im guessing sister in law/ mysterious blonde two of the same!! we both know if the third one wasnt in the hot tub we would of received really GOOD pics

Don't know if it's a disappointment or not but,,,, the girls in the hot tub are all different than the previous pics,,,,

And here's a few where they actually ALMOST got around to "playing"
[/reply]
dissappointment????? are you kidding me??? there is nothing about this thread remotely dissappointing!!!! your the man gordo!!! adopt me please!!!!
[/reply]

Butt,,, that would make her your step-mother,,,, now that IS kinky.
Lvl 9
step mother? i didnt think things thru i guess..... now that i think of it "THATS HOT"
Lvl 11
Very beautiful ! Take a good care of her..
Lvl 9
Quote:

Hell, I'd pay for the hook up and monthly bill!!!!
Lvl 9
hey buckeye..... wait till you meet my new mom!!!! lol
Lvl 9
Quote:

Well, I already know she's a mom I'd like to f**k!!!
Lvl 6
Quote:

You two are having way too much fun with this thread,,,,
Lvl 9
all i have to say gordo is......your absolutely right...way much fun,,, and since you have started this thread i have gotten absolutely nothing done at work or home!!!!! you rock!!!!
Lvl 9
Quote:

all i have to say gordo is......your absolutely right...way much fun,,, and since you have started this thread i have gotten absolutely nothing done at work or home!!!!! you rock!!!!

Ditto on everything bgty said above! I LOVE THIS THREAD!
Lvl 9
You haven't said much about Mrs. Gordo lately Gordo.....is she still keeping up on / reading the thread? You still get mind blowing, nut numbing sex?!?!?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by buckeye42

You haven't said much about Mrs. Gordo lately Gordo.....is she still keeping up on / reading the thread? You still get mind blowing, nut numbing sex?!?!?

Yeah,,, she still keeps up with it,,,, can't believe it still has this much attention after all this time.

She has the monthly affliction at the moment,,,, been having to be satisfied with nothing but head jobs for the past couple of days,,,, ah me and alas,,, my fate is sealed.
Lvl 9
poor gordo buckeye.... can only get head jobs right now.... just rub it in gordo!!!!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by gordo9094

[reply=buckeye42]

Yeah,,, she still keeps up with it,,,, can't believe it still has this much attention after all this time.

She has the monthly affliction at the moment,,,, been having to be satisfied with nothing but head jobs for the past couple of days,,,, ah me and alas,,, my fate is sealed.
[/reply]
Yeah, that really sucks that you have to 'settle' for a hummer! Especially being as how most of us on this thread would take out a second mortgage to pay for a ticket, to enter a lottery, to get the opportunity to be drawn as the lucky individual to get one from the MILF of the MILLINEUM!!!!
Lvl 6
Time to change the pace a bit,,,,

Couple of weeks ago we took the atv's out to the woods and rode trails behind the house. Found a bunch of water and mud to play in. I've done 'one-handed-drinkin&drivin' before,,, did'nt know nekkid riding could be so much fun.
Lvl 6
Lvl 8
yowsar
Lvl 6
  • Goto: