Score: 4.75 Votes: 157
rate this

My M.I.L.F.

Starter: gordo9094 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 157.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Very nice my friend! Looks like a good time for sure!! Thanks as always, and as always, your MILF is the hottest anywhere! Look forward to MORE MORE MORE!!!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by buckeye42

Very nice my friend! Looks like a good time for sure!! Thanks as always, and as always, your MILF is the hottest anywhere! Look forward to MORE MORE MORE!!!
Lvl 6
Lvl 6
Lvl 9
WOW!!!!!!!!!! 'nuf said!
Lvl 6
Quote:

WOW!!!!!!!!!! 'nuf said!

Here's a pile of them from when we had the hot tub to ourselves,,,,

She is a bit of a show-off,,,,
Lvl 14
carry on the good work ur wife is amasing easly 1 of the best babes on this site .love the tan lines
Lvl 9
If I were you, I would have been booting those people out to have that 'alone time' with the hot tub!
Lvl 6
Quote:

If I were you, I would have been booting those people out to have that 'alone time' with the hot tub!

don't know bout that,,,, having all the gals in the tub nekkid together,,,, well,,,, you know.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by gordo9094

[reply=buckeye42]

don't know bout that,,,, having all the gals in the tub nekkid together,,,, well,,,, you know.
[/reply]

Good point about all the women together....still be tough if I knew as soon as they left I'd have Mrs. Gordo to myself!!!
Lvl 6
Lvl 9
GORDO....ive been out of the office all day... to come back to see this set was absolutely excellent!!!!buckeye42 has the same feelings as me when it comes to "OUR" MILF.....she has to be the best not only on this site but any other site ive been on. just keep them coming gordo!!!! by the way, there was no play in that hottub with all them ladies?? your not slippin are you?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by bgty

GORDO....ive been out of the office all day... to come back to see this set was absolutely excellent!!!!buckeye42 has the same feelings as me when it comes to "OUR" MILF.....she has to be the best not only on this site but any other site ive been on. just keep them coming gordo!!!! by the way, there was no play in that hottub with all them ladies?? your not slippin are you?

Hey,,, us guys provided an opportunity,,,, can't help it if the gals did'nt take the initiative,,, and we were really hoping! But if you go back several pages you'll see that it did finally happen,,,,
Lvl 9
dont worry gordo!!!! i have gone over this thread more times than i want to admit.....i know it happened b-4, i was just hoping for more
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=bgty]

Hey,,, us guys provided an opportunity,,,, can't help it if the gals did'nt take the initiative,,, and we were really hoping! But if you go back several pages you'll see that it did finally happen,,,,
[/reply]

So the Mrs. Gordo / mysterious blonde before is actually an event of this hot tub night! FANTASTIC!!
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=buckeye42]
WOW!!!!!!!!!! 'nuf said!

Here's a pile of them from when we had the hot tub to ourselves,,,,

She is a bit of a show-off,,,,
[/reply]

if i was a chick and had her body i would show it off too!!!! probably too much
Lvl 9
buckeye42..... im guessing sister in law/ mysterious blonde two of the same!! we both know if the third one wasnt in the hot tub we would of received really GOOD pics
Lvl 9
Quote:

buckeye42..... im guessing sister in law/ mysterious blonde two of the same!! we both know if the third one wasnt in the hot tub we would of received really GOOD pics

I say we defer to Gordo to clarify this whole situation! So, Gordo, what is the scoop.....bring the picture together for us!
Lvl 18
My man, Great Job, walk with Pride. She is hot, I would pay to hit that!!
Lvl 6
Quote:

Don't know if it's a disappointment or not but,,,, the girls in the hot tub are all different than the previous pics,,,,

And here's a few where they actually ALMOST got around to "playing"
  • Goto: