Score: 4.12 Votes: 8
rate this

My Girl

Starter: cooper75 Posted: 1 year ago Views: 3.8K
Lvl 13
Sinom, vegas365, Schimi, unclesomething and 12 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Andi.d, vegas365, Schimi, 5647 and 14 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Sinom, Andi.d, vegas365, Schimi and 11 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Sinom, Andi.d, vegas365, Schimi and 11 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 10
She is so hot, poste more 😍
cooper75, Bolo90 find this awesome.
Lvl 10
very sexy
cooper75 finds this awesome.
Lvl 9
She's fucking smokin hot.
Either you got a hog and are beating that up or she's been called "My Russian beauty" by a few other people because that box is a little "wide". Just sayin.

We all tell ourselves how much we want a perfect insanely hot girl but TBH, it's great for the first 6 months and then you realize she's still a woman and still will annoy the fuck out of you. And without all their makeup and hours of prep work, they look average-ish.
The point to this is to find a woman that you have tons of stuff in common with. Find a girl that is a great fit personality wise. That thinks and looks at the world in a similar way as you. Beauty will only make you happy for a little bit. Find a "ride or Die" that is 1. Loyal unconditionally 2. Works hard and makes her own money and doesn't "Need" you 3. Can cook and clean or will go work outside with you 4. Loves sex and is open to new things as much as you. MOST IMPORTANT* Gives head without you having to ask for it. And always let's you decide where you cum. You want someone that Loves sucking dick. 5 Ride or Die no matter what. Period. As long as she's a 7 or better and meets that criteria, marry her now.
And guys, please stop with the jealousy bullshit. That shit actually is what leads to a girl cheating. You don't own her. She's not your property. Don't try and control her. All those lead to you being single again. When a girl calls you "Daddy" it has nothing to do with anything outside of the bedroom. Do better. And to anyone that lays hands on women, and yes even if she hit you first, kill yourself. Takes a man to never touch a woman violently. Those who do are fucking cowards and can get fucked. Next time you want to touch a woman, stop and go find someone your same size, weight and equal in strength. IF you hit a woman you are a fuckboi and I hope your life is full of hurt, loss, tragedy and you suffering from some terminal disease. If that's all you get, you got off easy.
Lvl 17
Mate, thats all image os craze beauty you ar lucky
cooper75, Sinom find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Slimcharly
Either you got a hog and are beating that up or she's been called "My Russian beauty" by a few other people because that box is a little "wide". Just sayin.

We all tell ourselves how much we want a perfect insanely hot girl but TBH, it's great for the first 6 months and then you realize she's still a woman and still will annoy the fuck out of you. And without all their makeup and hours of prep work, they look average-ish.
The point to this is to find a woman that you have tons of stuff in common with. Find a girl that is a great fit personality wise. That thinks and looks at the world in a similar way as you. Beauty will only make you happy for a little bit. Find a "ride or Die" that is 1. Loyal unconditionally 2. Works hard and makes her own money and doesn't "Need" you 3. Can cook and clean or will go work outside with you 4. Loves sex and is open to new things as much as you. MOST IMPORTANT* Gives head without you having to ask for it. And always let's you decide where you cum. You want someone that Loves sucking dick. 5 Ride or Die no matter what. Period. As long as she's a 7 or better and meets that criteria, marry her now.
And guys, please stop with the jealousy bullshit. That shit actually is what leads to a girl cheating. You don't own her. She's not your property. Don't try and control her. All those lead to you being single again. When a girl calls you "Daddy" it has nothing to do with anything outside of the bedroom. Do better. And to anyone that lays hands on women, and yes even if she hit you first, kill yourself. Takes a man to never touch a woman violently. Those who do are fucking cowards and can get fucked. Next time you want to touch a woman, stop and go find someone your same size, weight and equal in strength. IF you hit a woman you are a fuckboi and I hope your life is full of hurt, loss, tragedy and you suffering from some terminal disease. If that's all you get, you got off easy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Slimcharly

What in the world!!! Trust me.. that shit is tight
Quote:
Originally posted by cooper75
What in the world!!! Trust me.. that shit is tight

An amazing soapbox lecture with many assumptive points and that is your only objection? 🤣
* This post has been modified : 4 weeks ago
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by asshopper210
An amazing soapbox lecture with many assumptive points and that is your only objection? 🤣

Hahaha.. crazy soapbox.. I posted my hot girl to share and way too many objections even consider lol
Lvl 13
vegas365, Schimi, Bolo90, [Deleted] and 5 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Schimi, Bolo90, [Deleted], nsu-tt and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 17
Hot star body
cooper75 finds this awesome.
Lvl 13
Schimi, airrazor find this awesome.
Lvl 8
Do you have her permission to display her here? And what do your wife and Heather think about her?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by oldbutnice
Do you have her permission to display her here? And what do your wife and Heather think about her?

Quote:
Originally posted by oldbutnice

Um.. I don’t have a wife and who the fuck is Heather?
This is my gf
airrazor finds this awesome.