Score: 4.69 Votes: 136
rate this

My fuck doll wife

Starter: Insouciant Posted: 13 years ago Views: 134.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
Can't get enough of your pictures! Thanks!!
Lvl 7
She is absolutely gorgeous! Every update is worth every second of anticipation. Ready and anticipating the next set of your complete sexy woman. Thank her for being so damn hot and thank you for sharing all of her.
Lvl 17
Great post(beer)

Was a long Thread to look through, but was well worth it.
Lvl 15
im sure you had an amazing halloween! what did u dress up as? needless to say, im sure your wife was dressed as a proper fuck doll. i LOVE her legs and stockings in the last pic of her, and i cant see why you were hiding her face before! Shes a fucking 10!!!!!!!!!!!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Insouciant

Do not try that, under any circumstances!

Below is a tease from last night. Inspiration is from get dumb's cleaning hd thread, or as I like to think of it, all the pretty little Babies in a row. And with color inspired by 888spo, under the pink is Ducati or Ferrari red, whatever you would like to think.
OMG she is so cute!!!
Lvl 15
OMG!!!
Lvl 19
Why thank you M. Insouciant ! Kind of you to think of me in such a delightful fashion. Do tell Madame Insouciant that I am quite eager to, uh...go shopping with her sometime . I am quite the terror of good taste and the dressing room at La Perla.

Quote:

Do not try that, under any circumstances!
Below is a tease from last night. Inspiration is from get dumb's cleaning hd thread, or as I like to think of it, all the pretty little Babies in a row. And with color inspired by 888spo, under the pink is Ducati or Ferrari red, whatever you would like to think.
Lvl 18
What a beautiful face !
and sexy shoes FD

soon you'll have to start a new thread
oh my

maybe we can DICK tate what FD wears !

eh ?
Quote:
Originally posted by 888SPO

Why thank you M. Insouciant ! Kind of you to think of me in such a delightful fashion. Do tell Madame Insouciant that I am quite eager to, uh...go shopping with her sometime . I am quite the terror of good taste and the dressing room at La Perla.

She (you) is also a magnificent flirt. Lol
Lvl 19
* blush *

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie_the_sequel

She (you) is also a magnificent flirt. Lol
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by 888SPO

Mlle. 888SPO, my pleasure. As a fan of all things fast and beautiful, and as someone who spent a lot of time falling off of the two-wheeled kind, I only recently got the "888SPO" nick. I am generally oblivious to the obvious. Anyway, this isn't the car forum, so back to sexy babes. Have you seen the new 458? It is sooooo knee quiverring, lip biting, incredibly gorgeous. BTW, my darling wife is sports car nut, a crazy Ferrari F1 fan and likes looking at pretty girls. Occasionally she'll even look at a some pretty young thing's picture and remark how she would love to go shopping with her. You girls and shopping! I guess we guys will never understand.

Sugarpie, you have again outdone yourself with your avatar. You have a great eye for pictures that have that little extra something.

And thank you everybody for playing along!
Lvl 19
Thanks for the lovely compliments. The 458 is the only F. in recent years to excite me. I sort of wondered why and then my brother pointed me to the 330 P4 of the late 60's. The 458 has the same feminine belt line as the P-4 . Regards and compliments to your wife and the offer to go "shopping" remains !

Quote:

Mlle. 888SPO, my pleasure. As a fan of all things fast and beautiful, and as someone who spent a lot of time falling off of the two-wheeled kind, I only recently got the "888SPO" nick. I am generally oblivious to the obvious. Anyway, this isn't the car forum, so back to sexy babes. Have you seen the new 458? It is sooooo knee quiverring, lip biting, incredibly gorgeous. BTW, my darling wife is sports car nut, a crazy Ferrari F1 fan and likes looking at pretty girls. Occasionally she'll even look at a some pretty young thing's picture and remark how she would love to go shopping with her. You girls and shopping! I guess we guys will never understand.

Sugarpie, you have again outdone yourself with your avatar. You have a great eye for pictures that have that little extra something.

* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Quote:

My "eye for pictures that have that little something extra" must be why I like this thread so much. Clearly your wife is gorgeous, but it's the amazing lingerie that she wears that clearly makes her a little something special to me. There is nothing more special than a gorgeous woman wearing beautiful lingerie, and doing so in style.
Lvl 26
Quote:

OMG that boobs are PERFECT!!!
Lvl 7
Great as always! Ty!
Lvl 18
You girls need to get a room !

yes , i'm offering

with camera in hand.
Lvl 15
hey its been a while, any adventures you would care to bestow upon the grateful wbw nation?
Lvl 15
500*
Lvl 26
** 50 Page Limit Reached - Time to start a new thread **
Lvl 27
Images removed by request of OP

Topic relocked...
  • Goto: