rate this

My fuck doll wife

Starter: Insouciant Posted: 13 years ago Views: 134.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Insouciant

Sorry for the slow postings.
I hope this is the last time for that!!!

I like to see her mouth full,that is so beautiful!!!
Lvl 13
Damn. You are the definition of lucky man.

Your wife has a very fine body. Smooth and soft looking; love the tan lines!
Lvl 15
Quote:

Excellence should recognized and rewarded. Damn I love that look!

Love the collar and I believe its description! Great pics. You are spoiling us.
Lvl 10
I'm spoiling myself.

And John-Smith, I do apologize. Please accept this as a token of my pledge to do better.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 15
hands down your wife is the hottest fuckdoll to ever grace this site. mmmmm damn i get hard just thinking about gangbanging her
Lvl 26
Quote:

I'm spoiling myself.

And John-Smith, I do apologize. Please accept this as a token of my pledge to do better.
Apologize accepted!!!
Lvl 10
Have a good weekend!
Lvl 13
Very, very.. lovely.

Having trouble coming up with words.
Lvl 15
It says she is a "certified Grade A cocksucker"
What was the training program and ceriftying process. How can I become a judge?
Lvl 24
I...want...her......soooo....badly........
Lvl 7
Awesome updates sir! Love the from behind shot, she has a great looking ass hole I would love to see stuffed. I really like the new pictures none the less. Thanks for the amazing view of your fuckdoll. Oh the cum shot rocks too! I like getting a glimpse of her beautiful face.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by monsterk

It says she is a "certified Grade A cocksucker"
What was the training program and ceriftying process. How can I become a judge?

Like learning to be s sushi chef, it takes many years of careful study and practice and above all commitment and desire. Being the kind soul that I am and seeing that she generally liked to suck on things, like for instance ice cubes as well as dicks, I undertook to help her shape that sucking desire into something more refined. At first she she would attack my dick like it had stolen her Louboutins. I thought she might tear it off or suck it inside out. She was the female version of the male clit masher. So first step was to show her that slower and more varied was better and that ultimately she had to get it tune with my body and pick up on all the subtle physical cues so that she could manipulate how excited I was. She took great pleasure in learning that control. After that it was deep throating and face fucking. It's a big jump from slowly taking it in to having it rammed in. Swallowing would certainly be a requirement, but that was never a problem.

By the way, what's good for the gander is also good for the goose. She can sit on my face anywhere, anytime. I'd live down there, like have my mail sent there and everything, seriously. I've traveled all over the world, never been anyplace better.

Sorry judging is over. I do, however, recertify her regularly.
Lvl 15
Quote:

Like learning to be s sushi chef, it takes many years of careful study and practice and above all commitment and desire. Being the kind soul that I am and seeing that she generally liked to suck on things, like for instance ice cubes as well as dicks, I undertook to help her shape that sucking desire into something more refined. At first she she would attack my dick like it had stolen her Louboutins. I thought she might tear it off or suck it inside out. She was the female version of the male clit masher. So first step was to show her that slower and more varied was better and that ultimately she had to get it tune with my body and pick up on all the subtle physical cues so that she could manipulate how excited I was. She took great pleasure in learning that control. After that it was deep throating and face fucking. It's a big jump from slowly taking it in to having it rammed in. Swallowing would certainly be a requirement, but that was never a problem.

By the way, what's good for the gander is also good for the goose. She can sit on my face anywhere, anytime. I'd live down there, like have my mail sent there and everything, seriously. I've traveled all over the world, never been anyplace better.

Sorry judging is over. I do, however, recertify her regularly.

I think you are too close to the source to be an impartial certifier. You need 3rd party certification to make it ISO compliant I think. I would volunteer my services for just such a job as I am experienced and impartial. OK well maybe I'm as impartial as the vehicle emissions tester that you just slipped $500 to get your car to pass just replace the emission certification bit with a blowjob and the $500 with more pics and we're all set.
Lvl 7
Lovely; thank´s for your pics
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by pulpfriction

wow insouciant everytime i check back it keep getting better and better. tell your wife im a huge fan thanks for your monumental contribution

thank you very much!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by micuck

I think you are too close to the source to be an impartial certifier. You need 3rd party certification to make it ISO compliant I think. I would volunteer my services for just such a job as I am experienced and impartial. OK well maybe I'm as impartial as the vehicle emissions tester that you just slipped $500 to get your car to pass just replace the emission certification bit with a blowjob and the $500 with more pics and we're all set.

Everyone here is such a giver. Thanks, but I simply could not impose on you like that.
Lvl 18
I think i have about 140 of your pictures.
I found that if i flash thru them real fast
its like a silent adult movie of the 20's (lingerie n all)
i even here the Beatles playing "give peace a chance"
i wonder would happen if i flashed them in reverse ?
Lvl 26
Beautiful,really beautiful!
Lvl 23
hottest girl on WBW by a fucking mile just keep those pictures coming and i'll do the same
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Rookie1

I think i have about 140 of your pictures.
I found that if i flash thru them real fast
its like a silent adult movie of the 20's (lingerie n all)
i even here the Beatles playing "give peace a chance"
i wonder would happen if i flashed them in reverse ?

Do not try that, under any circumstances!

Below is a tease from last night. Inspiration is from get dumb's cleaning hd thread, or as I like to think of it, all the pretty little Babies in a row. And with color inspired by 888spo, under the pink is Ducati or Ferrari red, whatever you would like to think.
  • Goto: