My Friend's GF resting in hotel room

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 44.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
Faker
Lvl 14
Cute girl, nice body...more please!
Lvl 6
I did't comment on this post before cause i thought i was too suspicious... i see i'm not the only.
Nice girl btw.
Quote:
Originally posted by Guinness74

At post #23, you say you had no money, yet the Argonaut Hotel (featured in the first set of images) is at least a $200/night hotel in San Francisco. I'm calling bullshit on that alone...however, she is good looking! Still, nobody with "no money" stays at the Argonaut. Maybe a Days Inn or a Super 8.

That's what I thought. The whole story is too ridiculous for me to believe it.

She is hot, though.
Lvl 11
i don't care about the story at all... i'd like to believe it and its entertaining. if it's not true... the girl's still supernormously hot!!

so thx for sharing buddy
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by blakthorn

but theres an air condition right in that window

yeah hense the fact that he put in there BROKEN air conditioning
Lvl 7
Lucky basterd!
haha..guys whats the point of me making up the story...i wont try to convince anyone i dont really care...for those asking about the hotel yea that one was expensive in san francisco..but my friend's relative works there and we got a discount but it was still the most expensive one we got. (san fran is expensive in general.)

the boobs do look small in that pic but it may be the light/her position/ i dont know they are a nice size normally.

and yea she is a tease (slept topless a few times, etc) but my friend doesnt seem to mind ...i've known him for a long time . ..even though i think there is no harm in the fact that she gets me hard every now and then. and yes, i would probably knock my friend's teeth out if he would jack it while my girl slept..BUT try spending a month traveling around the American West and waking up to a topless girl in your bed or catching glimpses of her puffy "lips" and knowing you cant do anything about it....i promise you will have to wack off!
Lvl 13
Holy shit that's hot.
Lvl 21
take a picture of her when shes awake, like a nice face shot, say hey "jane doe" smile! then post that.
Quote:
Originally posted by kopchik

haha..guys whats the point of me making up the story...i wont try to convince anyone i dont really care...for those asking about the hotel yea that one was expensive in san francisco..but my friend's relative works there and we got a discount but it was still the most expensive one we got. (san fran is expensive in general.)

the boobs do look small in that pic but it may be the light/her position/ i dont know they are a nice size normally.

and yea she is a tease (slept topless a few times, etc) but my friend doesnt seem to mind ...i've known him for a long time . ..even though i think there is no harm in the fact that she gets me hard every now and then. and yes, i would probably knock my friend's teeth out if he would jack it while my girl slept..BUT try spending a month traveling around the American West and waking up to a topless girl in your bed or catching glimpses of her puffy "lips" and knowing you cant do anything about it....i promise you will have to wack off!
Why not try getting a life as well as your own chick? No more jacking off! Then you can play just the tip!!
Lvl 5
Lol
Then why are you making up a story ? Just post the pics and keep the shit for yourself ...
She is a hot girl, but there aren't many pics ....
Lvl 21
nice.. anymore?!
Lvl 8
right on man, love it
Hey dude, everyone will try and shoot down a story like this as you have to admit, it's pretty unbelievable. I appreciate the pics as they are pretty sexy, I just can't understand why this girl would be constantly naked around you. Take the last pic for example, you say it's taken at a friend's house, so why is she still nude in front of you? Wouldn't she choose this occasion to sleep naked with her bedroom door shut? If you guys were travelling around and therefore short of space, I can understand the occasional topless pic, but not in a friends house.

This would lead me to believe one of two things:

1. You didn't take the photos
2. It's your girlfriend, not your friend's.

Problem is, I can't see why you'd lie about one of those statements...
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Hey dude, everyone will try and shoot down a story like this as you have to admit, it's pretty unbelievable. I appreciate the pics as they are pretty sexy, I just can't understand why this girl would be constantly naked around you. Take the last pic for example, you say it's taken at a friend's house, so why is she still nude in front of you? Wouldn't she choose this occasion to sleep naked with her bedroom door shut? If you guys were travelling around and therefore short of space, I can understand the occasional topless pic, but not in a friends house.

This would lead me to believe one of two things:

1. You didn't take the photos
2. It's your girlfriend, not your friend's.

Problem is, I can't see why you'd lie about one of those statements...

not lying at all, but obviously i cant convince you. been traveling for a month or so now (that 30+ nights). seen her topless/nude 6 times ....lounging around in top and panties almost every night (thats what she usually wears at night/morning). at friends house we all had a room..were drinking the night before and her and her bf f*** at night and she just woke up naked and got out of bed and seemed a bit confused/dazed so stood there a bit. i was in the bathroom and snapped the shot through mirror.

but then again, you dont have to believe it i guess i should have just posted pics without saying anything because there are always people questioning authenticity (understandibly so, since ppl make a bunch of shit up online)
Lvl 5
Good point jhope1, why? Seriously, why?
Quote:
Originally posted by kopchik

not lying at all, but obviously i cant convince you. been traveling for a month or so now (that 30+ nights). seen her topless/nude 6 times ....lounging around in top and panties almost every night (thats what she usually wears at night/morning). at friends house we all had a room..were drinking the night before and her and her bf f*** at night and she just woke up naked and got out of bed and seemed a bit confused/dazed so stood there a bit. i was in the bathroom and snapped the shot through mirror.

but then again, you dont have to believe it i guess i should have just posted pics without saying anything because there are always people questioning authenticity (understandibly so, since ppl make a bunch of shit up online)

I appreciate that this could all be true, I'm merely stating that's why a lot of people would doubt you. In all honesty, I'm not convinced yet but as you said, I think people are automotically sceptical when it comes to this sort of thing. The fact that she 'stumbled out of bed naked' and you just happened to be there with your camera/phone at the ready, through both your bathroom door being open, and her bedroom door being open? Unless she stood there for a few minutes of course, giving you time to get the angle right etc..

Anyway...have you stopped travelling now? It's a shame there aren't more of her to be honest, as I think she's got a very sexy body. How old is she?
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

I appreciate that this could all be true, I'm merely stating that's why a lot of people would doubt you. In all honesty, I'm not convinced yet but as you said, I think people are automotically sceptical when it comes to this sort of thing. The fact that she 'stumbled out of bed naked' and you just happened to be there with your camera/phone at the ready, through both your bathroom door being open, and her bedroom door being open? Unless she stood there for a few minutes of course, giving you time to get the angle right etc..

Anyway...have you stopped travelling now? It's a shame there aren't more of her to be honest, as I think she's got a very sexy body. How old is she?

i have plenty of her pics..just dont think ill be posting her all over here. she's 19.

trip is not quite done, still have to drive all the way back to the east coast, but we split up for a week as i had to go visit family and such.

and yea, if you put it that way i see how skepticism can be abundant, but i do take a lot of pics (got an slr and a small camera) which is on me almost always so i guess that and plus luck helped. she did stand there a bit looking in the mirror on a closet door and stretched, looked at her phone... i dont quite remember but i had time to look for about a minute then take the shot. what else can i say
  • Goto: