Score: 4.00 Votes: 27
rate this

My EX Gf's sister giving me a blowjob/ proof pics on page 4 for the doubters....

Starter: joeyf525 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 43.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Nothing like an ex's sister (or sisters, or friend/s). Actually, sometimes I didn't even wait until the ex title came into play. Thanks. I gave you 5.
Lvl 8
nice cock
Lvl 13
wtf isnt this wbw?then why in the hell is there a little dick on here?
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

wtf isnt this wbw?then why in the hell is there a little dick on here?

Because too many people stuck their foot in their mouth and accused him of being a fraud.

Moral of the story: "Just because it doesn't happen to YOU doesn't mean it doesn't happen."
great move joey, thats how ya get famous, ya gotta hang your balls out there.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by OblivionGirl

Just give me the cock Oh baby, oh baby

Oh you naughty, naughty girl, ummmm so are you free tonight!!!
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by antster

nice cock

I hope your a girl!!!
Lvl 2
This brings about something awesome Id wanna do... fuck one girl, and get her juices on your dick... then a lil bit later, have her sister suck you off... she wouldnt even realize that her sister's juices were in her mouth hahah... im weird i know.. but hten again i wanna do it with identical twins just cuz its taboo on so many lvls, sisters.. identical twins, and the sisters doing stuff maybe... which is probably wrong.
Lvl 14
Looks just like my dick. Only mines less sweaty
Lvl 8
you wrote your name on your leg and took pictures of your dick just to prove that some chubby girl gave you head. ha
Lvl 6
Wow dude, you got your cock sucked... I really needed to see proof! your my hero!
Lvl 7
yes, that's exactly what I did, it has nothing to do with her giving me head, it was the principal. I don't like to be called a liar...It's funny ppl always need something to bitch about. Prior to posting the dick pics they were bitching about the fact that it was fake, now I haven't heard one comment about that or apology because they all realized they were wrong. But now they wanna bitch about the dick pic. It's funny tho if you think about it because from day one of those post everyone's been looking at my dick anyways....Wow you ppl do an excellent job of harassing ppl. I was just tryin to contribute to the site and share some fun pics, this all will definately make me think twice about posting anything in the future....
Lvl 6
HAHA what great revenge!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by antster

nice cock

God I hope you're a chick..
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by joeyf525

yes, that's exactly what I did, it has nothing to do with her giving me head, it was the principal. I don't like to be called a liar...It's funny ppl always need something to bitch about. Prior to posting the dick pics they were bitching about the fact that it was fake, now I haven't heard one comment about that or apology because they all realized they were wrong. But now they wanna bitch about the dick pic. It's funny tho if you think about it because from day one of those post everyone's been looking at my dick anyways....Wow you ppl do an excellent job of harassing ppl. I was just tryin to contribute to the site and share some fun pics, this all will definitely make me think twice about posting anything in the future....

Im sorry people are such dicks..but it's true, a lot of BS does get thrown around on this site..

Nice thread though man..it was a pretty entertaining read.

Keep up the good work..
Lvl 9
God that's a nice cock >.<

uh, can I have it please?
Lvl 19
Best proof pics in WBW history ever!

Awesome BJ mate, looking good.
Lvl 27
I still don´t believe, post more pics of your dick...

just kidding. that is a great threat, very funny and with sexy BJ pics, so it has just everything

Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by joeyf525

yes, that's exactly what I did, it has nothing to do with her giving me head, it was the principal. I don't like to be called a liar...It's funny ppl always need something to bitch about. Prior to posting the dick pics they were bitching about the fact that it was fake, now I haven't heard one comment about that or apology because they all realized they were wrong. But now they wanna bitch about the dick pic. It's funny tho if you think about it because from day one of those post everyone's been looking at my dick anyways....Wow you ppl do an excellent job of harassing ppl. I was just tryin to contribute to the site and share some fun pics, this all will definately make me think twice about posting anything in the future....

dont worry dude. there are a lot of loud mouthed whiners here. but like orion and myself there are others who believe first and doubt when theres reason to doubt.

your also right re lot of harassment here and Im sure just like you there are others who think about posting stuff but never do b/c of the out of control harrassment.

Finally you proved it to us the bigger question is did you prove it to this sis/ your ex? did you send her a set for nostalgia? lol shed freak.

nice score dude.
Lvl 8
nice chick!
  • Goto: