Score: 1.00 Votes: 1
rate this

MILF wife back after nearly 2 years away from WBW. Pics to follow

Starter: dfb Posted: 17 years ago Views: 7.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7

What would you like to see my wife do in the pics?

• Getting fucked in the arse

33.58% (91)

• Dildoing her tight little arsehole

18.82% (51)

• Getting fucked in her bald snatch

15.50% (42)

• Dildoing her tight bald pussy

13.28% (36)

• More poses, from different sides

8.86% (24)

• Peeing

6.64% (18)

• Other - Post alternative suggestiong in thread!

3.32% (9)

Votes: 271
Anyone remember my wife's arse from nearly two years ago? Probably not due to the amount of filth that's gone in front of your eyes since then

The thread is now lock due to being so old but should be still viewable here:

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/1250871/1/

Now, we're getting a new camera next weekend and I've been promised that I can take more dirty pictures

But we need some ideas to what would you pervs would prefer to see. Oh, and to answer one of the queries from the last thread - she does take it in the arse from time to time

Sorry there's no pics yet - but rest assured there will be once I get my new camera and there's enough interest - the most voted poses/actions will be shot . No face shot still tho'
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
Post away! Woot!
Lvl 3
Your wife is hot, adding it 2 the watch list.
Lvl 9
hmmmmm, maybe because it took you 7 days to come back!???? Hey guys, ya wanna see my "arse" July 23rd 2009?
Lvl 16
Think i remember that ass....
Lvl 12
put my name arcoss her pretty ass!!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Dasvader

put my name arcoss her pretty ass!!

Mine too.
Lvl 9
i like the dildo in her ass while youre banging her snatch please
Lvl 13
hot wife u have
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Elsausage

hmmmmm, maybe because it took you 7 days to come back!???? Hey guys, ya wanna see my "arse" July 23rd 2009?

Hmmmm, my post clearly said "next weekend"... Pretty self explanatory. You're trying to be smart and sarcastic yet my original post clearly said it would be THIS weekend now didn't it.

Does your sarcastic comment still seem clever to you?

My gripe was that there wasn't enough interest over a whole week to warrant new images of my wife posted here.

One day when you get yourself a lady in place of your fist you may understand my reasoning on this.
Lvl 14
how about one of you shooting on her face?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by dfb

[reply=Elsausage]

Hmmmm, my post clearly said "next weekend"... Pretty self explanatory. You're trying to be smart and sarcastic yet my original post clearly said it would be THIS weekend now didn't it.

My gripe was that there wasn't enough interest over a whole week to warrant new images of my wife posted here.

One day when you get yourself a lady in place of your fist you may understand my reasoning on this.
[/reply]

Well, thank you Einstein! If you were the incredibly smart person YOU believe you are, then you would've noticed, I am a WOMAN, and therefore don't need a WOMAN! I have breasts and a vagina all of my own!

My sarcastic comment (which was quite amusing!)was mostly directed at the fact the you believe you are blessing us with your pictures, and that we must meet your standard of feedback, or poor us, we'll have to view and and appreciate the other 200,000 posts here daily! In short (much like your penis) QUIT FISHING FOR COMMENTS. If you want to post pics, then do it, if you don't, then don't!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Elsausage

[reply=dfb]
[reply=Elsausage]

[/reply]

Well, thank you Einstein! If you were the incredibly smart person YOU believe you are, then you would've noticed, I am a WOMAN, and therefore don't need a WOMAN! I have breasts and a vagina all of my own!

My sarcastic comment (which was quite amusing!)was mostly directed at the fact the you believe you are blessing us with your pictures, and that we must meet your standard of feedback, or poor us, we'll have to view and and appreciate the other 200,000 posts here daily! In short (much like your penis) QUIT FISHING FOR COMMENTS. If you want to post pics, then do it, if you don't, then don't!
[/reply]

haha, easy hun. funny1, (K)
Lvl 11
Get him, Els.
Lvl 9
Thanks hacb!! He did say that the pics would be a week, not that he would write again in a week right? Also, who starts a thread promising a picture of their wife's ass, 10 days away?? Here is an idea, start your thread, when you have a pic!!!!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by hacb

[reply=Elsausage]
[reply=dfb]
[reply=Elsausage]

[/reply]

[/reply]

haha, easy hun. funny1, (K)
[/reply]

Im feeling alot of love on this post !!!! anyway back to basics Stockings on for me and the dildo in her ass
Lvl 6
How about nailin' her in the arse and photo shot from the side so we can see those fine titties too.
Lvl 12
i voted for arse, she looked hot in the old pics, lookin forward to all all of your choice's, BRING EM ON!
Lvl 12
[reply=JK127127]
How about nailin' her in the arse and photo shot from the side so we can see those fine titties too.
[/

that aswell
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by antikrist

i like the dildo in her ass while youre banging her snatch please

dildoing her bald pussy while bangin her tight ass!!!!!!!!
  • Goto: