Score: 4.30 Votes: 98
rate this

me and my man!

Starter: Jessica-Lo Posted: 12 years ago Views: 88.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

We originally allowed her link in her signature and links to her website in posts because her site is a free site, and the pictures were also being posted here. If continued posts are only links to her site, and no pictures being posted here then this won't be allowed. For now I'll say the situation is being monitored.

There are more photos on the way, the reason recent photos have not also been posted here is due to the fact they were taken by a 3rd party and i was given them to post but on the condition that they were only posted on my site. I should have some more photos up on here today, sorry to anyone I've annoyed I'd never mean to.

I'll attach a pic I don't think I've posted before to keep you all occupied till later...

Jess
xoxo
Lvl 6
Lvl 5
god, I love all your pics! u r so hoot !
Lvl 6
Oh boys if only you were there to use me and drill away at me...

Jess
xoxo
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Rage4Order

Guess that would leave out skat and projectile vomiting?

Your interests suggest you probably need to be looking into other sites...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lvl 10
how about more of your pussy
Lvl 6
any of you know joanna jet? well heres me with her! check out more pics on my site if you dont know who she is go look and enjoy the surprise :P http://www.jessica-lo.com/
Lvl 13
Hey jessica-lo great add ons you have a beautiful ass
Lvl 15
Reminds me a lotof the very hot Lisa Loeb
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica-Lo

There are more photos on the way, the reason recent photos have not also been posted here is due to the fact they were taken by a 3rd party and i was given them to post but on the condition that they were only posted on my site. I should have some more photos up on here today, sorry to anyone I've annoyed I'd never mean to.

I'll attach a pic I don't think I've posted before to keep you all occupied till later...

Jess
xoxo

Jess, we don't need to have, and really don't want to wait for your pro pics.
Take some yourself or have your guy take them and post them here.
I mean really how long does it take to grabv a couple of pics coming outta the shower?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by monsterk

Jess, we don't need to have, and really don't want to wait for your pro pics.
Take some yourself or have your guy take them and post them here.
I mean really how long does it take to grabv a couple of pics coming outta the shower?

i totally understand, and there will be some more amateur stuff. but the pro stuff is what i do and what i want to do for a long time to come. so there will be more and more pro photos. it maybe doesnt help that my fella is also the photographer (though he didnt take the last pics). but im always happy to hear feedback from my fans and i cant see why there wont be any more amateur stuff posted.

love jess xoxo
Lvl 6
shower photo as requested... http://www.jessica-lo.com/
Lvl 6
wow, ive just done a quick count, ive posted 46 photos on here!!! which are your fave boys n girls?

jess xoxo
Lvl 6
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessica-Lo/154829644596907 check me out n like me please

jess xoxo
Lvl 13
do you do threesomes?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by jerrybearw

do you do threesomes?

tbh its rare that i do 2sums! its usually 3 or more...usually more. so yeah i do

jess xoxo
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica-Lo

tbh its rare that i do 2sums! its usually 3 or more...usually more. so yeah i do

jess xoxo
well why dont you post some pictures with you involved in the 3+em's...that would be pretty hot..
Lvl 13
Lvl 6
Lvl 15
Love your eyes. 5*****
  • Goto: